Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: KSTG Match at the NRA Range: Tu 27-March

LittleL, I won't be able to make it tomorrow night. You're welcome to snag my 5pm slot (Tom L).

Quote Originally Posted by lindertw View Post
    LittleL, I won't be able to make it tomorrow night. You're welcome to snag my 5pm slot (Tom L).
    Definitely. I'll call them tomorrow and make sure. Thanks, man.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    One 6pm spot just opened due to a cancellation. Please pm me if you are interested in taking this spot.

Is there a way to confirm we are on a squad? I am 99% sure the lady told me I'm in the 8pm squad but she asked me for my contact # "in case there is a cancellation". Upon further reflection I'm not sure if that means I'm on a wait list and will be notified of an opening, or if it means they'll call me if the whole event is cancelled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    I'm comfortable sitting on the couch in my boxers fiddling with my balls, but I don't fight like that.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcheung View Post
    Is there a way to confirm we are on a squad? I am 99% sure the lady told me I'm in the 8pm squad but she asked me for my contact # "in case there is a cancellation". Upon further reflection I'm not sure if that means I'm on a wait list and will be notified of an opening, or if it means they'll call me if the whole event is cancelled.
    Just give the range a call and ask; they won't mind.

Site Supporter
    The classifier kicked my butt, again.

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    At least you didn't have a malfunction that you tried to clear, which caused a more serious malfunction which you then cleared but cost you ten seconds on the very first stage. That would suck
    Evil requires the sanction of the victim. - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    Oh, I'm sure you were still two seconds faster than I was.
    #RESIST

Thanks all for another very good match. Good times had by all, and lessons learned as every time. All mistakes solely on the part of the shooter. But as always the range officers were great and Todd's patience does not appear to have been too far tested.

Todd, my wife had a good laugh when I relayed your comment regarding my knuckles... and sorry about the brass deflection.

Hope you still got to eat the cereal, and that the lead isn't going to make it "frosted" tasting.

Enjoyed the match! Didn't fare too well this time, so definitely looking forward to the next one.

User Tag List