Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Person of the year

Person of the year

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

St. Greta of the Frowny Face, protect us!
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

I follow an Aussie couple's YouTube sailing a liveaboard catamaran. They seem like some nice folks and have some interesting perspectives. I happened to flip over to their i-gram channel and.... Guess whose smiling face was a guest on the boat.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Name:  F55F19B1-4909-4C6B-A6D4-D2EFEA959140.jpg
Views: 931
Size:  43.8 KB

Seen elsewhere, someone said it makes perfect sense - a petulant child railing against things they don't fully understand and can't control. That's 2019 in a nutshell.

To be fair that lady and cat showed up in my world way more than she did; and if I were giving any recognition I'd honor the HK protesters.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Banned
    I think it's ironic how many trees they had to cut down to print that edition.

I don't blame her, her handlers are to blame

Site Supporter
    So much woke I just can't stand it.

I happen to believe that we are living is some pretty good times right now. Certainly not perfect, but pretty good. In America, we don't have any real problems, just semi-manufactured or over-hyped challenges. We should be the happiest people in the world.

So to give an award to someone who looks a gift horse in the mouth and builds a career out of complaining is completely wrong.

User Tag List