Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stumbled Into a S&W 4" 66

Stumbled Into a S&W 4" 66

Had one of these or a 4" 19 on my "to get" list for a while now. A good brother of mine mentions last week that his better half has fallen for his new G17.5 after hoarding his 66. It happened to follow me home Saturday and will be getting a workout on Good Friday. Yes, I'm currently a happy camper but I have a slightly jealous Security Six that's been giving me the stink eye for a few days now. Maybe letting them play together Friday will smooth things over.

Happy Thanksgiving,
    Keith

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith E. View Post
    Had one of these or a 4" 19 on my "to get" list for a while now. A good brother of mine mentions last week that his better half has fallen for his new G17.5 after hoarding his 66. It happened to follow me home Saturday and will be getting a workout on Good Friday. Yes, I'm currently a happy camper but I have a slightly jealous Security Six that's been giving me the stink eye for a few days now. Maybe letting them play together Friday will smooth things over.

Happy Thanksgiving,
    Keith
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I'm willing to give your Security Six a good home if the two can't get along.
    Last edited by Chuck Whitlock; 11-23-2018 at 04:20 PM.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Opened this thread to see some photos of my favorite revolver, and instead there just...words.

What in tarnation?!

I had a 65 in my sights ... But I fooled around and wasted my money on the electric bill !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    Opened this thread to see some photos of my favorite revolver, and instead there just...words.

What in tarnation?!

Well here’s a Model 66, just to keep this thread from being a total waste of bandwidth[emoji849]

Sorry folks. Old fart, no pictures, worthless sack here..... Woops, better stop there.

With Sincerest Apologies,
    Keith

P.S. A double-slacker as well, didn't get to the range either.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith E. View Post
    Sorry folks. Old fart, no pictures, worthless sack here..... Woops, better stop there.

With Sincerest Apologies,
    Keith

P.S. A double-slacker as well, didn't get to the range either.
    It was worth the click to hear the story. With used classics, you gotta jump when you come across them. I just found the 2.5" Combat Magnum this month.

Attachment 32744
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Here is my no dash 66.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    Here is my no dash 66.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

User Tag List