Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chopped M10

Nice work young man......CYA
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

Site Supporter
    Very nicely done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

BEAUTIFUL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You did some great work. I like it a lot. What’s the barrel length you chose? 3”?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    You did some great work. I like it a lot. What’s the barrel length you chose? 3”?
    Thanks! Yes, I cut the barrel to 3". I like the look of the 3" K Frames but they can be pricey, plus I like to tinker

Something about a 3” round butt K-frame just strikes me as right and proper. It’s a great balance between easily concealable and easy to shoot.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

If you were going for the brutal in your belly blaster look, you got it. Some wicked.

Hotness! Looks like you did a great job. 3" Ks are the best!!! Now I want to make one just like it.

Just when I had convinced myself I didn't need a model 10...
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List