Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly Bumper Sticker could be liability...

Silly Bumper Sticker could be liability...

I attended an IDPA match yesterday and saw this bumper sticker on a pick up truck. "Heavily Armed - Easily Pissed".

I would think this sets the owner/driver up for the general population to anticipate and profile that a hot head is in the drivers seat.

Personally, I would be a bit anxious seeing the fellow get out of the truck after reading it. Maybe escalating my situational awareness level up a notch.

I have no bumper stickers of any type on my vehicles so that the general public cannot figure out what I am for or against so to speak.

Name:  image1.jpg
Views: 1677
Size:  75.1 KB

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxy View Post
    I attended an IDPA match yesterday and saw this bumper sticker on a pick up truck. "Heavily Armed - Easily Pissed".

I would think this sets the owner/driver up for the general population to anticipate and profile that a hot head is in the drivers seat.

Personally, I would be a bit anxious seeing the fellow get out of the truck after reading it. Maybe escalating my situational awareness level up a notch.

I have no bumper stickers of any type on my vehicles so that the general public cannot figure out what I am for or against so to speak.

Name:  image1.jpg
Views: 1677
Size:  75.1 KB
    “Plaintiff’s Exhibit 1”
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Site Supporter
    It's simply shallow and stupid and can make all gun owners look bad. What an embarrassment.

Site Supporter
    I knew a dummy and his wife whose car tags read "guns 1" and "guns 2". Is that not an invitation for burglary?

Stupid.

I am somewhat tempted to apply my stickers from Toni System (Italy) and Armanov (Slovenia.) Who is likely to know they make shooting stuff?
    Code Name: JET STREAM

I also drive sticker free vehicles.

I cringed the other day on my commute while watching an aggressive idiot driving like an aggressive idiot. He had a slew of NRA, USMC and III% on his Fiat/Jeep. Not helpful.
    Last edited by Greg; 11-18-2018 at 07:17 PM.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

The anti-gray man.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

The more Moron Labia, 3 percent, sheepdog, Punisher skull stickers, the less training and experience the guy has. #changemymind

Dumb. The stickers are dumb and I've never not encountered an asshole behind the wheel of the vehicle bearing the stickers.

Just today I was cut off on the freeway by a guy driving a pickup truck that had Colt, Sig, Glock, USCCA, five fishing stickers, and a Fire Department sticker in the back window. Dude nearly caused a three car collision with a license plate that read, "F-T FD". Which I believe meant, "Full Time Fire Department". In other words, a dude who should know better than to drive recklessly. No fucks given.

In my experience dudes driving with advertising signs on their cars are attempting to use a intimidation factor to be bullies on the road. Every once in awhile, I hope they eventually meet the dude who reminds them that an armed society is a polite society. A bully with a gun is just a bully looking to go to jail or get put in the ground sooner rather than later, in my opinion.
    Last edited by RevolverRob; 11-18-2018 at 08:14 PM.

He should glue a little sand paper on next to it sorry the easily "triggered" could tuff'n up their skin a little.

User Tag List