Thread: Stippling full size Px4

Question Stippling full size Px4

So I bought the OT Defense 25 watt iron and a couple of dozen different tips. I wil continue practice on some practice material including some grip backstraps I purchased and some blank polymer pieces from OTD. I was interested in thoughts and plans for what texture (not just agressiveness but pattern) and where. Not as worried about appearance but I don’t won’t to screw up the functionality of the gun.

Any websites, photos, or diagram patterns would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by LearnedHat View Post
    So I bought the OT Defense 25 watt iron and a couple of dozen different tips. I wil continue practice on some practice material including some grip backstraps I purchased and some blank polymer pieces from OTD. I was interested in thoughts and plans for what texture (not just agressiveness but pattern) and where. Not as worried about appearance but I don’t won’t to screw up the functionality of the gun.

Any websites, photos, or diagram patterns would be helpful.
    This is how I stippled my compact carry. I also ended up stippled the bottom of the back strap. I left the top alone to make it easier if I need to make a grip adjustment from the holster. I also did stippled around the take down lever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good. I may start with that but might go higher under slide release and in front of takedown a little. Did you think about the front of grip?

Looks good. I may start with that but might go higher under slide release and in front of takedown a little. Did you think about the front of grip?
    Just the bottom of the front strap. I left the textured part of the grip alone. The great thing about stippling yourself is that it can be customized to your grip. The stippling on mine only goes as high as my palms reach when I grip.

Also, make sure you set up a small desk fan. There’s a good bit of smoke that comes off.

User Tag List