Thread: Ammo sales in the finger lakes of ny.

Ammo sales in the finger lakes of ny.

Went to bid on some 40cal ammo this morning on gun broker, But thought I should ask if he ships to NY finger lakes area, got back to me and said no we dont, I dont know if people that put this ammo on to sell ever ask about my ammo laws we have none, I can go to target sports they will ship to my door, and about half the time on gun broker they will to, But there still some that will not. It's very frustrating dealing with this, we have no ammo laws, does not need to be sent to a ffl, This state threw all this soft act out the freaking door.

Why don't you simply buy from one of the vendors who do ship ammo to NY?

Oh, and welcome to PF.

Well, I don't know about upstate, but down here on LI, ammunition has to be "transferred" through an FFL. The guy I used to use charged a penny a round, so it was no big deal.

This doesn't even start to address the restrictions from sellers who simply will NOT ship anything to NYS. I purchased an M2.0 Compact 9mm from an online vendor, only to be told they'd ship the gun, but not the magazines (with no reduction in the purchase cost of the gun, of course). CDNN won't sell ANY handguns to NYS residents - not even 5-shot revolvers (the reason I still don't own a LCR). I could go on and on...

Lately, I've been buying what I need directly from LGS', as the shipping hassle isn't worth the effort. Or, I just buy what I need when I'm out of state on vacation.

I'll just add that I'm not 14 months out from retirement eligibilty and escape from this $hi+h0le state...
    Last edited by psalms144.1; 11-21-2018 at 11:16 AM.

Straight to the door delivery right went out the door with the unSAFE nonsense.
    SGAmmo, AmmunitionStore, AmmunitionDepot and Bone Frog are all easy to deal with in terms on shipping to your FFL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List