Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Lets see your 10mm pistols !

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    What Jydex is that with the thumb break ?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    What Jydex is that with the thumb break ?
    Custom Raven.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Custom Raven.
    Wow. They havent done those in years.

Here is my “10mm.”

Name:  AA64C43F-F90B-4034-8692-EA8AAF749F51.jpg
Views: 793
Size:  67.4 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock185 View Post
    Balisong, Yes, like a SIG. I've owned a couple 1076s, and had one other 1026 with the SIG type decockers. Never an issue with any of them. There was also the 4526 .45 and 5926 9MM with the SIG type decockers. There may be other S&Ws with the frame mounted decockers, but these are the ones I'm aware of.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    Due to my appreciation of Sigs, I searched on the frame-mounted decockers when I did my initial deep dive on the Smiffs. Found quite a few reports of them being rather fragile. Kind of an instance of another cog squeezed into the box of sprockets, versus the few simple parts doing their elegant dance in the Sigs.
    BIA ran 5926s prior to going Glock (before my time). They were disliked and not considered reliable.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    I like 10mm Auto as much as the next kid, but it's mostly nostalgia these days.

I used to CCW a Gen3 Glock 29, and I've owned a Delta Elite and a 3" Model 610, but I've since learned better and these days I just have a couple 10mm Glocks for fun.

The 10mm Glocks are undersprung from the factory IMO and, while that can be fixed with aftermarket parts pretty easily on the full-size G20, not so much on the compact. I can make a factory G29 malfunction pretty much at will with high velocity ammo.

These days I mostly keep a 9x25 Dillon barrel in this Flash Thunderworks "G29L" for giggles.

Name:  G29L.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  90.0 KB
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Set up as a hunting pistol. Currently looking for a suitable chest (or other) holster. Quite accurate at 50 yards with the dot sight.

Name:  0753DF59-D29C-453C-9D32-A8AAE6425FE0.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  72.7 KB

Name:  D7686296-66FC-433A-B5A6-202804E095BD.jpg
Views: 624
Size:  64.8 KB
    Last edited by Trigger; 11-23-2018 at 10:02 PM.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    I like 10mm Auto as much as the next kid, but it's mostly nostalgia these days.
    If anybody tells you I moved to acreage on the border of a National Forest JUST so I could justify my continued involvement with the 10mm Auto cartridge, it is a nasty, filthy, lie.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    My daily carry:
    Dang nice carry rig !!!
    What carry ammo do you use ?

User Tag List