Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets see your 10mm pistols !

Thanks for opening up this wound. Garthwaite built Delta Elite. Lost this in a theft.

Site Supporter
    I like cool gun pictures, but since this thread was started in the Pistol section instead of the Gallery I'd like to thank those of you who steered it in a more technical direction. That's not sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Why? Are they hard to find, or do you not like the platform? My XD .40 has been a great pistol.
    XD's in general don't have a great reputation. There's a couple XD threads that go into more detail, just do a search if you want to know more so we don't inadvertently turn this into an XD discussion thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

"You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

10mm works well in the 1911, because the OAL is very close to the 45ACP. I didn't want to beat up a very nice custom, so I went with the 155XTP load from Hornady, and Garthwaite said that 18.5# springs and wilson mags work fine.

Beginning with an early Bren Ten back around '84, I've had a succession of 10mm pistols and revolvers. I've managed to hang on to one of my favorites, a S&W 1026, for several years now.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Here is my fraken “Colt” 10mm. Delta Elite upper with a bunch of odds and ends 1911 parts on an 80% frame.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    Thanks for opening up this wound. Garthwaite built Delta Elite. Lost this in a theft.

My condolences.

Was it a home/business robbery, or stolen in some other circumstance?
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock185 View Post
    Beginning with an early Bren Ten back around '84, I've had a succession of 10mm pistols and revolvers. I've managed to hang on to one of my favorites, a S&W 1026, for several years now.
    Is that a Sig style decocker? Never seen that on a S&W

Lets see your 10mm pistols !

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Is that a Sig style decocker? Never seen that on a S&W
    Was also the standard for the FBI 10mm S&Ws... just a shorter slide/barrel (1076).

I’ve always wanted to try one, but from what I heard, they weren’t the greatest. Definitely not like a SIG in anything but style.
    Last edited by Screwball; 11-19-2018 at 08:58 PM.

User Tag List