Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Lets see your 10mm pistols !

Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    Have you already allocated your next stimulus check? I can't think of a better investment!
    I'm fairly certain Mrs. Awesome has.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Site Supporter
    I heard something about CZ making a production 97 in 10mm. Anyone hear or know anything about this?

I guess there was a custom shop 10mm 97... but, allegedly, this is gonna be a "regular" CZ.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    I heard something about CZ making a production 97 in 10mm. Anyone hear or know anything about this?

I guess there was a custom shop 10mm 97... but, allegedly, this is gonna be a "regular" CZ.
    Yes, its true about the 97. They are making a conversion kit and I understand that the custom shop is selling the 97 fitted up as a 10mm. I hadn't heard they are going to make it a regular SKU, that would be great. I was planning on the 97 option before I lucked into a 1006.

Here is my Gen 3 Glock 20. It is a great gun that has been to Alaska with me and has riden many miles along the Red River hunting swine. Many hogs have met their match at the hands of my Glock 20 and a good pack of dogs. It is one of my favorite "Going Wandering" guns.

Name:  IMG_1241.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  54.2 KB

User Tag List