Thread: Remington Model 700CP Rifle-Caliber Pistol

Site Supporter

Remington Model 700CP Rifle-Caliber Pistol

SIG Brace Bolt Guns....

https://www.tactical-life.com/firear...SZ2oau5AA4SVYE

Remington Model 700CP Rifle-Caliber Pistol

It doesn’t come with a brace but the back shows it can accept an M4 back plate just like their chassis rifle.

It is a true bolt action, but with a pistol grip and a short barrel. The barrel comes in two different lengths, depending upon which of the three calibers it is chambered for:

.308 = 12.5 inches
    .223 & .300 AAC Blackout = 10.5 inches
    The guns are setup to be used with any AI (Accuracy International) pattern magazines in this chassis. The model I shot had Magpul magazines.

The top has an 8-inch removable Picatinny rail. The forend is free floated and features M-LOK attachment points on all eight sides for the full length.
    Last edited by HCM; 11-17-2018 at 05:24 PM.

I kinda like it. With a brace it and a law folder it would be significantly cheaper than Q’s bolt action pistol. On Facebook Remington was getting a lot of hate on this gun but it seemed that the people just don’t get it.
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

The barrel length for the .223 (5.56??) and .300 BLK makes sense to me, but the barrel for the .308 is much too short. As a XP-100 fan, I like the idea of a good bolt-action pistol.

In 300 BO with subsonic loads and a can, this has appeal.

Site Supporter
    I dig it - any word on rifling twist rate in the .308 offering? If it was around 1:8 or so, thereby working with both super and subsonic loads, that'd be a nicely versatile little backpack gun once fitted with a suppressor!

Site Supporter
    Has anybody seen a 700 CP at a LGS? I tried to order one and dealer says he can’t get any Remington. That Remington just canceled his last order.

User Tag List