Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Shield size TDA besides SIG or Springfield?

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Is it a little bigger / fatter than the G26?
    According to THIS, the OAL of the PX4 is just over .25" shorter but it's about .6" taller and .25" wider. If I can, I'll try to get back and look at it again this weekend.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Many who favor DA/SA pistols tansition to small DA revolvers when they need to go compact or sub compact. You get the small package you're looking for, and the DA "decision" trigger, and (depending on model) a hammer to thumb on reholster. You loose capacity, SA follow ups, and fast reloads. You are already losing some capacity with subcompact autos, revolvers dont cut this by much. DA follow ups arent as fast, but are definetly possible. I'm not aware of any civilian shootings where a reload was performed.

You lose some things, but really gain size and reliability. Might not be right for you, but could be worth some thought.

-Cory

Yep, a 442 with 1 loader is always in the mix depending on dress, etc.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List