Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: De facto registry?

The ATF can't even get E-Forms to run right.

The chances of them turning billions of pages of documents spread out all over the country into a useful database is almost non-existent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    *does quick search on posts by "CG12"*
    *puts bump stock back on "IGNORE" button*
    *block-block-block-blockity-block*

I hate Illinois Nazis. Especially pusillanimous ones who hide behind pseudonyms and oblique, parenthetical statements.
    I'm not sure what Arthur Jones has to do with this discussion of government paperwork.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Just a thought, how much time among gun owners and forums is spent discussing the Blue Helmets Are A'comin Wolverines!!!! fantasy vs active political and cultural work to address real problems? Fantasy problems are more fun, sure, and donating time or money to PACs and the various legal action committees is less fun.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Just a thought, how much time among gun owners and forums is spent discussing the Blue Helmets Are A'comin Wolverines!!!! fantasy vs active political and cultural work to address real problems? Fantasy problems are more fun, sure, and donating time or money to PACs and the various legal action committees is less fun.
    Ew. That sounds like work! Next thing you'll tell me that if I were really concerned with politics, I should get more involved on the local level, manning phone banks, canvassing door-to-door, registering voters 'n' shit like that instead of just bitching on the internet. As though the future belonged to those who showed up or something. Can't I just buy another angry bumper sticker instead?
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Evidently most of ya'll haven't seen the Ken Burns documentary called "Red Dawn". Came out in 84, it's about a little Colorado town. I'm with you @CG12 !

Attachment 32416

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    Evidently most of ya'll haven't seen the Ken Burns documentary called "Red Dawn". Came out in 84, it's about a little Colorado town. I'm with you @CG12 !

Attachment 32416
    I think most American gun owners would prefer a foreign invasion to domestic confiscation. At least that way, people are united. You know what they say though, about a traitor before an enemy.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    IN CASE ANYONE WAS CURIOUS WHOSE TEAM JOHN MILIUS IS ON
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CG12 View Post
    I think most American gun owners would prefer a foreign invasion to domestic confiscation. At least that way, people are united. You know what they say though, about a traitor before an enemy.
    I’d you actually read the thread ?

Don’t let facts get in the way of your fantasy.
    Last edited by HCM; 11-16-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Site Supporter

Attachment 32416
    Don’t feed the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I’d you actually read the thread ?

Don’t let facts get in the way of your fantasy.
    Of course I read the thread; I started it. Thanks to the people who contributed, I understand the difficulties associated with using 4473s to locate weapons. A foreign power would have even less success using those documents than our own government. Without discussing the details of potential weapons confiscation, don't you agree that a Red Dawn type scenario would generate a more unified response from Americans than our own government getting involved with disarming citizens? In the latter scenario, you would be pitting large fractions of society directly against one another.

User Tag List