Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: De facto registry?

De facto registry?

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I was born in Savannah and went to Georgia Tech. I am a native Georgian. Career took me to Atlanta - I work for a large corporation HQ'd downtown Atlanta and I swear it seems like I am the only person in that building actually from Georgia. The continuing growth of Atlanta by "immigration" from other states will overwhelm the Georgia that I grew up in.
    Worked up near Dobbins outside Marietta for two years. This was also my experience.

My guess is the recent squeakers we saw in AZ and FL and GA, with narrow R wins will reverse in 2020. Aging baby boomers like me will continue to age, and there will be another wave of Ocasio-Cruzes voting in two years.

I can see and am preparing for a D victory in the WH, assuming Trump can’t manage to Shut the Heck Up.

Long term, I think it’s a question of when not if Trump is impeached, cheered on by the MSM.

With the Senatorial races, I would guess at the state levels the same will happen, aggregated, to where the Senate goes D overall.

I hope I’m wrong.

But to be honest there’s not much the average citizen can do other than Vote, and try to keep the precepts of our Constitution alive. Not convenient to look up the quote but I agree with the guy who said “that government that governs least, governs best.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RJ; 11-24-2018 at 04:38 PM.

Just came across this the other day, some interesting comments by Larry Correia.

https://monsterhunternation.com/2018...to-nuke-omaha/

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I was born in Savannah and went to Georgia Tech. I am a native Georgian. Career took me to Atlanta - I work for a large corporation HQ'd downtown Atlanta and I swear it seems like I am the only person in that building actually from Georgia. The continuing growth of Atlanta by "immigration" from other states will overwhelm the Georgia that I grew up in.
    We moved to GA ten years ago so I can't make the same claims you can, but I feel the same way.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    Just came across this the other day, some interesting comments by Larry Correia.

https://monsterhunternation.com/2018...to-nuke-omaha/
    Larry's essay on gun control is a classic:
    https://monsterhunternation.com/?s=gun+control

User Tag List