Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: HiTS Steyr AUG asymetric carbine course-2019

Has there been any luck finding a venue?

Ignore
    Last edited by HopetonBrown; 02-03-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Good evening @Dagga Boy

Any updates? April is just around the corner. Thanks!
    Last edited by El Cid; 03-18-2019 at 06:58 PM.

Looks like April is a bust. Any chance for this to happen sometime later in 2019?

Sorry....I rarely get on here anymore. Obviously April isn’t happening. I may have found a venue that would work but I am looking at some future stuff coming up that may be better suited to getting close to a place with an airport. I have numerous irons in the fire and it will take about a month to sort through it. I ll try to update this thread as things get clearer. There is also a possibility of maybe a non-Texas location which would likely be Vegas or Phoenix.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Sorry....I rarely get on here anymore. Obviously April isn’t happening. I may have found a venue that would work but I am looking at some future stuff coming up that may be better suited to getting close to a place with an airport. I have numerous irons in the fire and it will take about a month to sort through it. I ll try to update this thread as things get clearer. There is also a possibility of maybe a non-Texas location which would likely be Vegas or Phoenix.
    Roger that. This month in Texas was easily done for me. I’ll do my best to make it when and where you end up holding it, but going west isn’t likely. Obviously the course isn’t centered in my schedule. Lol!

Hoping for a DFW location!

Second the hope for a DFW location.

I'm probably out if it ends up being in Vegas or Phoenix.
    Last edited by Hunter Rose; 04-30-2019 at 08:00 AM.

Any updates on this or is the AUG class still-born?

Has there been any further action with this idea? My life has settled down again and I’d be able to attend an AUG class now. I’d be less interested in an AK class as I don’t own one and likely won’t own one for some years.
    Last edited by WobblyPossum; 02-06-2020 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Autocorrect

User Tag List