Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: HiTS Steyr AUG asymetric carbine course-2019

All AUG or AUG/AK, I’m in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    I have always found that having not just passing familiarity, but actually knowing how run a variety of common systems is a solid skill set to have. Kind of like knowing how to shoot and run a Revolver, 1911, And TDA even if you just shoot Glocks. .
    Every time I find myself in the Caribbean and Mexico I'm always somewhat comforted by the fact that while I may not be able to take my gun with me I at least have spent the time over the years learning to run just about every infantry weapon and handgun in widespread use.....just in case...

Folks need to sign up for this class.
    Last edited by Randy Harris; 12-18-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Harris View Post
    Every time I find myself in the Caribbean and Mexico I'm always somewhat comforted by the fact that while I may not be able to take my gun with me I at least have spent the time over the years learning to run just about every infantry weapon and handgun in widespread use.....just in case...

Still in. I don’t have an AK, but I have very recently acquired an AUG. Willing to share the AUG, if we can wrangle an AK.

Site Supporter
    I understand not wanting to be left holding the bag with a class. When I ran my company we would not cancel a class due to students backing out. I ran several classes with one student and lost money doing so.

That being said I am still interested in an AUG class, but not an AK class. There's a reason I no longer own an AK...
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

I was stoked for finally seeing an AUG specific class getting set in motion. A little disappointed to see the AUG specific content getting diluted.

I also have no interest in an AK class. Would much prefer the original concept of AUG only training.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Depending on final scheduling I'm in.
    Name:  AUGCase.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  56.5 KB

Make that a I'm In.... Just need a date to put in for time off...
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

2 days of AUG in the DFW area interests me (Frisco area would be perfect).
    AK anything... not so much (I have 2 Spam cans of 5.45x39 and a bunch of wood grain '74 mags, but I chop sawed that POS rifle a long time ago).
    Last edited by JodyH; 12-25-2018 at 08:49 AM.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Still working on a facility. I am leaning to doing a two day AUG this year and a two day AK next year based on the responses.
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 01-08-2019 at 11:13 AM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Still working on a facility. I am leaning to doing a two day AUG this year and a two day AK next year based on the responses.
    Count me in DB, I just need the date.

User Tag List