Thread: G43+Trijicon RMR?

G43+Trijicon RMR?

Anyone have any experience using one of these? I’m starting to get dissatisfied with the level of printing with my current setup which is a G19 with an RMR. Does having a dot on the 43 change anything in how it conceals?

Name:  212B703A-F1D5-4C1D-9D25-37C7C85791D4.jpg
Views: 2315
Size:  62.8 KB

Site Supporter
    I had one with an RMR and the TBRC comp for about a year. I carried it in the phlster holster, and both the width and the weight made it very comfortable to carry, and I did so under everything including t-shirts with no issue. I did add a wedge on the bottom of the holster as well. I added the TT +2 on the mag in the gun, and carried the +3 on the spare mag. If you are looking for easier to conceal than the 19, it's a great option while still being capable of greatee accuracy with the red dot.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Looking at the width of my RMR vs. the width of my G43, the recoil of the G43, the range at which a G43 would likely be used, etc. I think you'd be much better served by a Crimson Trace green laser. I think they work very well in combination.

Shield RMS C might be another option as it is a smaller footprint than the RMR, with a more usable window. If you are not wedded to the 43, the PPS with a factory Shield is cost effective and good shooting.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

If you do this I hope you post about it here.
    Here's an article about a build https://www.ammoland.com/2017/04/rol...ressed-pistol/
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

I think John Johnston from Ballistic Radio was messing with this setup

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Here is a really good article that compares muzzle rise between various comps and reliability concerns.
    https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/blog/2...nsator-review/
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

We put KKM comps on dozens of OEM G19's firing Fed 147 gr FMJ and 147 gr HST without any issues or need to change springs. Did not try other pistols or after market slides.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Shield RMS C might be another option as it is a smaller footprint than the RMR, with a more usable window. If you are not wedded to the 43, the PPS with a factory Shield is cost effective and good shooting.
    I’m not 100% on the RMS Shield’s quality. Chances are, I’ll go with a G43+Dueck. If someone made a viable mounting option for the M&P Shield that can accept an MRDS I would stick with the Shield since it’s a gun I really enjoy shooting. I will keep the suggestion in consideration.

User Tag List