Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HK P2000 slim slide release levers

HK P2000 slim slide release levers

I've had my P2000sk for a little while now and I'd like to try out the slim slide release levers. Where is the best place to source these?

I could opt for some dremel work a la the @Clobbersaurus method.
    Last edited by Irelander; 11-15-2018 at 11:11 AM.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Taking a break from social media.

This thread describes my highly positive experience purchasing the levers directly from HK:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....light=customer

I've done some additional dremnel surgery on mine to make them even more low profile. .

Seconded on talking to HK directly on this. Normally I search a few places using the HK part number (Brownells, Top Gun Supply) when looking for HK parts, but if I don't find it there I check with the mothership to find out what lead time and cost is.

Last time I ordered, they got me a backorder on the P30L threaded barrel that HKParts sells for $300 plus shipping. Buying over the phone from HK saved me about $80 before the cost of shipping, though I had to wait a few months.

Finally ordered these from HK USA by phone. They had no idea what I was talking about. They finally found them after asking two other people. Then I was told they were for the P2000 and they would NOT fit the P2000SK. They were more inexpensive than I thought. HKparts.net is certainly gouging for these.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Finally ordered these from HK USA by phone. They had no idea what I was talking about. They finally found them after asking two other people. Then I was told they were for the P2000 and they would NOT fit the P2000SK. They were more inexpensive than I thought. HKparts.net is certainly gouging for these.
    I better take them off my SK, then.

Seriously, I do prefer the slim ones - but the right side suffers from the same rattle as the normal one. Mine were picked up used which may contribute to the issue.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like the folks at HK USA are not helpful or anything. I was surprised that they weren't aware of this part and had to ask around but the rep was very nice and helpful, and in the end, I got what I wanted for a very excellent price. And they were in stock! That's a win any day.

Those of you that have ordered from HK USA, do you normally get an email confirmation of your order?

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    HKparts.net is certainly gouging for these.
    ^^^True for all SKUs.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

I got my slim levers today. Besides the obvious differences, they are a little different than the original levers on my P2000SK. The left side post that goes through the frame is about 1/8" shorter. This is nice because the new parts allow for the end of the post to be flush with the right side lever. These levers do not rattle which is a huge improvement! I hope they stay that way. I'm super happy with these and glad HK has them available.

Thanks to Jason at HK USA for hooking me up with these.

Here are the part numbers in case anyone else wants to order them. It will save a lot of time when ordering if you have the part numbers.
    Left side: 207756
    Right side: 207757

Name:  IMG_20200916_145037.jpg
Views: 714
Size:  55.8 KB

Name:  IMG_20200916_145141.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  50.6 KB

Name:  IMG_20200916_151151.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  46.1 KB