Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Deals

Anyone selling P7M8s for around a grand for BF?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    If she's not going to use it, get the lower power one. I have the higher rated one and it's gets a workout pretty regularly. I also use the pasta-maker option frequently, as well as the meat grinder
    How hard is it to clean (sanitize) the grinder?
    I've been tempted to start grinding my own burgers so I can cook them as rare as I like them, but I'm stuck on the notion that the grinder would eventually be a source of contamination.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by EricP View Post
    KRG is selling a bunch of blemished chassis starting at 12 AM on Friday. Most of them are for Tikka T3 or Remington 700.

https://kineticresearchgroup.com/pro...-sale-chassis/
    Jump on this if you're in the market, guys. Love my KRG Bravo.
    #RESIST

Malkoff

We are having our Black Friday Sale this coming Friday November 23, 2018 from 6:00 pm to 12:00 pm CST. Please use the discount code BLACK20 for 20% off.

Other Time Zones:

7:00 pm to 1:00 am EST
    5:00 pm to 11:00 pm MST
    4:00 pm to 10:00 pm PST
    3:00 pm to 9:00 pm Alaska ST
    2:00 pm to 8:00 pm Hawaii ST

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks,

Gene, Cathy, and Todd
    https://malkoff-devices.myshopify.com/

Any leads on a heavily discounted FDE version of the Aimpoint T-2? It's not reasonable I know... and I can't justify the regular cost for the color, but maybe on BF it will be on sale to the point I can talk myself into it... I was hoping Geissele would have a blanket sale and I could snag one with his mount, but just the mounts are listed on his flyer.

Thanks!

Site Supporter
    If anyone knows of any deals on general use flashlights, please let me know! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    I've been tempted to start grinding my own burgers so I can cook them as rare as I like them, but I'm stuck on the notion that the grinder would eventually be a source of contamination.
    It’s easy to clean. And dishwasher safe for sanitization

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I was checking on the status of my order and saw Battle Werx has steep discounts on slide cuts for optics. Down from $100 to $75.

http://www.battlewerx.com/
    FWIW I'm very happy with the slide work performed by battle Werx on my G19. Nice snug RMR fit, nice serrations and good nitride (or whatever is their equivalent).

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Bleach/hot water solution after normal cleaning then a hot water rinse and your good to go.

Or windex according to to some dude in a movie. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

User Tag List