Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Black Friday Deals

Vending Machine Operator
    Just wanted to update on my Black Friday BCG from Sons of Liberty Gun Works.

They sent me the wrong item (their standard BCG) but rectified it also immediately, so I got the chance to handle both their standard BCG and the NP3 coated BCG.

Impressed is an understatement, especially for the NP3 one. Build quality is equal to or greater than my Daniel Defense M4V1 BCG. I am a happy customer for both the product and the quick fix of an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

that's some serious staking on those gas key bolts.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    SOLGW is local to me, I’ve been in their shop several times and have watched them build and QC their rifles. They take some pride in the work they do, what they build and every part they use. I followed their advice on my AR10 build and it just runs and runs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Site Supporter
    Not a gun but Eddie Bauer's highly rated light weight fleece jackets are on sale for half price. They get great reviews from the Outdoor type of folks. Evertherm is the name. 279 is now 139. Just ordered one.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Not a gun but Eddie Bauer's highly rated light weight fleece jackets are on sale for half price. They get great reviews from the Outdoor type of folks. Evertherm is the name. 279 is now 139. Just ordered one.
    Thanks for the tip!

Links
    No hood: https://www.eddiebauer.com/product/m...acket/38832325
    All: https://www.eddiebauer.com/search/a-...Mens+Evertherm
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    That was the first thing I noticed. I take great pride in my 2011-vintage Daniel Defense, I had honestly never handled components that were made better, but if there was ever a contender, this thing is it. I keep passing it on the counter and picking it up and messing with it instead of putting it away. Very excited to use it as the backbone of a 20" build, probably with a White Oak barrel.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    May not necessarily be a BF/CM deal but Steiner is closing out the MK7 shotgun lights, the ones which screw on to the end of the mag tube.

$56.99 (reduced from $200 ish) or $45.00 if you buy two.

They currently have:

Beretta 1301
    Remington 870
    Mossberg 500 (does NOT fit 590)
    Benelli M4/nova

https://store.steiner-optics.com/col...7-battle-light
    Has anybody who ordered one of these gotten tracking numbers yet?
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

I finally got my Sidekicks.

They had been delivered November 30th to my neighbors. The neighbor was in the hospital so her daughter had been collecting their mail. I went by yesterday and asked if they’d seen them, she hadn’t but said she would check. They found them with all of their mail in the daughters car and dropped them off today.

User Tag List