Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: P-F AUG Group Purchase...?

Dan,
    I know these kinds of things are a hassle to run down the legwork for, so I appreciate you chasing it.

While a 20" AUG in the collection would be cool, I think if I had just one it'd be the 16". As Paul noted, with the barrels being pretty pricey, slapping in a 16" later isn't cheap/easy (even if it is technically very easy with AUGs). Especially if the 16s are hard to come by, I doubt a lot of extras will be available outside of complete guns. A 20" AUG is still a really compact gun, though...

The one thing that might keep everyone's interest is if this was a great deal of some sort - I don't suppose Pete gave any indication of what a price for such a package would end up at, did he?
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

He didn’t give me a quote yet.

It isn’t so much that the 16s are hard to come by normally, just...that they’re made in Austria, and the shipment hasn’t come in yet, with no solid ETA.

I will revive this thread if I hear anything as to an ETA, and if there’s still interest at that point, I think it’d be worth doing.

Sounds like a plan to me.

Might end up being better timing, financially, for a lot of folks if it’s not peak Christmas season. If it turns up in say, mid Januarary and folks have line of sight on tax returns or annual bonuses we might get a few more takers, too.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

I'm for sure in for 1.

I'd prefer the 16" but if it had to be 20" I probably wouldn't complain.

I don't check in on PF that often, so If someone would please email/IM me if this thing takes off I'd appreciate it greatly.
    Last edited by THellURider; 11-25-2018 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THellURider View Post
    I'm for sure in for 1.

I'd prefer the 16" but if it had to be 20" I probably wouldn't complain.

I don't check in on PF that often, so If someone would please email/IM me if this thing takes off I'd appreciate it greatly.
    Under "thread tools" you can choose to be notified when a new post is made.

User Tag List