Thread: Leather NM marked 1911 dual loop IWB holster (missing straps) - Site Supporters

Leather NM marked 1911 dual loop IWB holster (missing straps) - Site Supporters

I have a nice dual loop holster that I have no use for. It is for a traditional 5" 1911 (non rail). Fit is still nice and tight. I don't have the loops for it, no idea what happened to them and no spares lying around to include, sorry. The holster is stamped NM, which I believe to be Nick Mathews?

This will ship to a randomly selected site supporter. If you're not a site supporter and want to throw your hat in the ring, OK, but if you win you have to become a site supporter before I ship. Sound fair?

Winner to be picked morning of 11/21, just in time for Thanksgiving.

Name:  nmholster.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  81.5 KB

ETA: The traditional "I'm in" is all that is needed to participate.
    Last edited by Bucky; 11-21-2018 at 09:14 AM.

I'm in, many thanks!

OK, so I wanted to make this as fair as possible. Not trusting any of the online random sights, I created my own random generator in C++ where I stored random numbers in a 4 dimensional array. From each array, I then randomly selected one value from each. Finally, I took the 4 remaining numbers and randomly selected a winner. Seemed to me like the only fair way to go about this, given the demand.

In the end, @Gun Mutt was ultimately the winner. @Gun Mutt, please PM me a shipping address, and I'll send it on it's way. Congrats.

I'm a winner!!

Seriously, this is awesome, thank you. I still run a 1911 as my legit bedside pistol and maybe two nights before you posted this, I'd thought to myself: I'd wear this around the house sometimes...if my only 1911 holster wasn't a Blade Tech that's uncomfortable and floppy. I'm thinking some Discrete Carry Clips and next thing you know, Bob's you uncle...and he's wearing a 1911!

PM sent.

User Tag List