Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waco School Supt. Arrested

Site Supporter

Waco School Supt. Arrested

That's right. DPS pulled him over, smelled marijuana, searched his vehicle, and arrested the man for misdemeanor possession. And he spent the night in jail. You might say he's between a rock and a hard place.

Site Supporter
    https://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Wa...506850261.html

Wow.

Mega fucking bonus points for the left lane take down by DPS.
    Last edited by fixer; 03-08-2019 at 06:38 AM.

I could care less about the dope thing, except smoking and driving is definitely a problem.

People who camp in the left land and drive slow should be aggressively policed - that behavior causes more problems on the road than almost anything I can think of.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Site Supporter
    He’s lucky he didn’t get a DUI. In my state any THC in blood while driving is a a DUI

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Well, that dude's career is flushed. All for less than two ounces.

I didn't think people were arrested for that anymore. I thought it was just a ticket.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Honestly, it matters on the school board. While he did violate policy, its marijuana. Dude wasn't doing lines of coke off the dashboard. I agree if he was high at the time of the arrest, he should of gotten a DUI

Guy needs to be gone from his job ASAFP. Hard to promote “just say no” to kids as is. Harder with retards within the education system getting busted for saying yes.

What a retard! What are the odds he’s gonna have an Instagram I’m Spartacus moment.

Site Supporter
    He violated a rule for which others have been fired. My guess is that board will keep him. Hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    I didn't think people were arrested for that anymore. I thought it was just a ticket.
    I bet dash cam video and audio show why the officer decided to arrest instead of cite.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    People who camp in the left land and drive slow should be aggressively policed - that behavior causes more problems on the road than almost anything I can think of.
    +1

I don't know how many tickets come in the book that Ohio Highway Patrol troopers get. But I know for certain that if I got one and an unmarked car I could empty it in 40 hours without ever summoning someone for speeding. That's how much asshattery I witness on a daily basis.

Texting drivers are almost too easy to spot.
    Last edited by Alpha Sierra; 03-08-2019 at 12:37 PM.

User Tag List