Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ocasio-Cortez Strong Out of the Gate

Site Supporter
    Check your foil hat before clicking play.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Is there a "too long, didn't listen" review available?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Is there a "too long, didn't listen" review available?
    She's a hired shill for (forgot the group name) being fed her lines to match their platform.
    Some interesting cuts of group leaders giving interviews with lines that match stuff AOC has said later.

Believe? Meh.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Ocasio-Cortez is about to become wake up call that Slacktivists have never had. Show up to protest your new boss’s office, that’s as uncouth as it gets. Next week O-C will be saying she has “received a cold reception in DC”.

More importantly, this is an important lesson for all of her supporters. Learn to play politics (i.e., “sell out”) or remain irrelevant.

I’m personally looking forward to watching this shitshow hit DC.
    I think it already did. Started about 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    She's a hired shill for (forgot the group name) being fed her lines to match their platform.
    Some interesting cuts of group leaders giving interviews with lines that match stuff AOC has said later.

Believe? Meh.
    Barely went halfway through it and that's pretty much it.

The thing is that considering how many congresscritters of both parties are ... let's be kind, flaming morons, that some groups of lobbyists/ideologues/shills etc.. are pretty much using said congresscritters as mouthpieces is not so much tinfoil level conspiracy as much as it is the norm.

Most legislation, as I understand it, is written by K street (they have excellent lawyers) and both parties (and factions inside those parties) are always looking for people to elect that they can control (more or less). This isn't exactly news.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

User Tag List