Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: G26/27 sights? What's the best these days?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I'm easy...I like the Trijicon HDs just fine. (Orange version.) But then, it took me 28 years to get around to installing night sights on my Glocks, so I'm probably not the best spokesperson for the industry.

The AmeriGlos seemed to have caught up and surpassed them in popularity hereabouts over the past couple of years if that's any indication of a growing trend.
    The HDs are what I am running on my 26.3. With 147gr, I am hitting the top edge to a couple of inches above the black B8 bull using a 6 o'clock hold on the black at 25yds. Lighter bullets at higher speeds hit a little lower. Thinking of switching to 124gr bullets for it. 15yds and in, I'm driving the dot and hitting just where i mean to, regardless of bullet weight.

I've been using Dawson MOS (non-cowitness) on my 19.5 MOS and Dawson Chargers on the other 19/26/43. The only downside of the Dawsons that I've seen so far is that they tend to rust since they're untreated carbon steel. They seem pretty durable though.

I'm interested in trying Ameriglo Hacks on the 43. I tried the agents on the 19/43 and wasn't really liking the U notch. I also have some Defoor sights that I've been temped to try again. Whenever I read threads like this I always get the urge to tinker.

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    I'm interested in trying Ameriglo Hacks on the 43.
    I have them on mine. It's "like lamb, and tuna fish."
    Last edited by ST911; 11-14-2018 at 03:09 PM.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

User Tag List