Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: G26/27 sights? What's the best these days?

For the Glocks I like the Glock BOLDS (Ameriglo)and the Ameriglo Spartan Operators best.

Confessions of a former Trijicon HD user.

I have a Glock 21 with a set of Hackathorns. I got the set with the orange front sight. Satisfied with them.

Just recently put a set of Trijicon HDs on my USP45 full-size pistol. They are bigger than the standard factory installed white dot sights. The edges of the rear sight could be contoured a bit as they are sharp, but haven't drawn any blood yet.

On my G19.5 and G26.5, I ended up with Ameriglo Bold 0.180” front sights, orange ring with tritium inserts.

The G19 is for USPSA and it has standard height black steel rears.

The G26 is for carry and I left the standard height Glock night sights that it came with on it.

I’m pretty happy with these sights under the conditions I use them for. I use a shoot the dot sight picture (which I prefer) and get PoA=PoI out to 25 yd with Federal 147 HST or AE124 FMJ, if I do my part.

I used to like Trijicon HDs, but the rears were sharper than a serpents tooth so i kinda moved away from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Ameriglo "CAP" fronts with square yellow paint, mated to "Operator" rears - but as MANY smart people have noted, sight choice is very personal...

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I'm easy...I like the Trijicon HDs just fine. (Orange version.) But then, it took me 28 years to get around to installing night sights on my Glocks, so I'm probably not the best spokesperson for the industry...
    How... on earth did you avoid getting Kilt in da Streetz?
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

I've tried trijicon HD's, defoors, agents and have come back to standard glock night sights. They just seem to work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    How... on earth did you avoid getting Kilt in da Streetz?
    Stealth...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I’m running.165 Ameriglo CAP sights on my 26.5 which regulates well at 25.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    I like Ameriglo "CAP" fronts with square yellow paint, mated to "Operator" rears - but as MANY smart people have noted, sight choice is very personal...
    I also tried the CAP front sight and Bold rear with success on my 17.5

Ameriglo Bold or Defoor on all my 19.5s, 19X and 26.5. I run a .180 front on all of them and get a tip of front sight poa/poi.

User Tag List