Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mule (2018) Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    He would obviously need to be retired, and brought into the fold for some reason. Likely his involvement in a previous case from many years ago.
    :

To today's liberals, a cop from the 60s-70s is basically the same thing.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

What if The Mule is a crossover between Dirty Harry and Sicario? Eastwood reprises his role as "Dirty" Harry Callahan and goes under cover as a old man, down on his luck, that agrees to run coke for a cartel. Matt Graver is his handler. But things go bad in a hurry when someone from Dirty Harry's past recognizes him and Graver and his team have to tear Mexico a new asshole to rescue him and Callahan and his friends, Smith and Wesson, teaches the cartel what it means to get...dirty. And Kate Macer is Harry's granddaughter or something.
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 11-13-2018 at 04:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    What if The Mule is a crossover between Dirty Harry and Sicario? Eastwood reprises his role as "Dirty" Harry Callahan and goes under cover as a old man, down on his luck, that agrees to run coke for a cartel. Matt Graver is his handler. But things go bad in a hurry when someone from Dirty Harry's past recognizes him and Graver and his team have to tear Mexico a new asshole to rescue him and Callahan and his friends, Smith and Wesson, teaches the cartel what it means to get...dirty. And Kate Macer is Harry's granddaughter or something.
    And Chuck Norris is his precocious younger brother...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    And Chuck Norris is his precocious younger brother...
    I like where this is going...

Went to the late show last night as the two earlier shows were sold out. Great show. Clint is simply awesome. Found out my youngest has never seen Gran Torino so thats on the list for this week.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

User Tag List