Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy on/off OWB Holsters?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    this probably won't happen until at least after Christmas
    That just gives me time to decide all what I want to buy. There are applications where I would be better off OWB but am reluctant to screw around switching when I get to the range.

Guys, I ordered a bunch of QMS loops to try out. I am crazy friggin busy right now but will try and find some time to work something up for this before Christmas if I can.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Tony—let us know if you need an order submitted to make this happen. I’m in for one for a P-07.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Tony—let us know if you need an order submitted to make this happen. I’m in for one for a P-07.
    I would be in for at least a 5" 1911 without rail.
    ETA: No rush
    Last edited by mmc45414; 11-14-2018 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I'll order if it helps.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Could always grab a paddle holster or look at owb hooks.

Attachment 32317

I’ll be honest in that I’ve never tried them and haven’t the slightest idea how they hold up.
    Those hooks are hot garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Wonder about using these backwards?
    https://www.discreetcarryconcepts.co...elt-p109171640

ETA: They also show the large Ulticlip being used that way:
    https://www.ulticlip.com/product/ulticlip-xl/
    https://youtu.be/MJJSlRGz0aQ
    ETAagain: Just went downstairs and fiddled with the Ulticlip I bought and it seems like it would be easy on, but not sure so easy off.
    The DCC's backwards won't be secure. They may also allow the holster to cant inward towards the body on the draw and foul things up. The Ulticlip XL is a hard pass as well.

The QMS really is about the only reasonable way to go. One may be able to toss some loops on an existing pancake and be fine. I'll grab a link in a bit.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Related post:

To compliment the versatility of the Perun and Perun LC, they have also released the much-anticipated QMS adaptors, which allow shooters to have a quick on/off capability without sacrificing the security of the holster when worn, and without threading the holster on and off the belt every time. (MSRP $29.99) Available here.

http://soldiersystems.net/2018/11/22...-new-products/

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Guys, I ordered a bunch of QMS loops to try out. I am crazy friggin busy right now but will try and find some time to work something up for this before Christmas if I can.
    Awesome.
    #RESIST

I have made a prototype for this design guys, however it's a bit too wide and I need to rework the bend angles a bit to make it work with way I make my OWB1 holsters. I have a pic of it but for some reason it's not uploading (too big I think) . I am going on a much needed vacation in a week and will get after this again when I get back, so middle of October should have them up on the website. I will need some pics for the website so if a few of you would let me know which pistols you think you will want these holsters for that would be great!

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List