Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy on/off OWB Holsters?

Guys, I haven't forgotten about this, just busy as a one legged man in an ass kickin contest. May go with a different pull the dot loop set up that may be a bit easier to use. Still trying to get it ironed out.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Awesome. Looking forward to what you come up with. I’m thinking that a P-07 with a TLR-7/8 OWB would be a great backcountry gun.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Sorta related to this, if you did the R/C OWB Holster in 5" M&P it would probably get me through this winter...

I still want a OWB-1 with QMS loops, but I got enough M&Ps I don't mind have a few extra rigs for them.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Sorta related to this, if you did the R/C OWB Holster in 5" M&P it would probably get me through this winter...
    I just ordered a OWB-1 and a OWB-2/TLR1 on the sale so that would take the place of the R/C OWB for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Guys, I haven't forgotten about this, just busy as a one legged man in an ass kickin contest. May go with a different pull the dot loop set up that may be a bit easier to use. Still trying to get it ironed out.
    Hey Tony, how's it coming along on this project? I'm still very interested.

Do you have a mould for the P-07 with a TLR-8? I notice that that combination hasn't made it on your light-bearing holster list yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Hey Tony, how's it coming along on this project? I'm still very interested.

Do you have a mould for the P-07 with a TLR-8? I notice that that combination hasn't made it on your light-bearing holster list yet.
    Right now we are trying to get through our Christmas rush. We will be adding quite a few of the TLR8 light bearing models after we make sure they are compatible with the new switches. I think the TLR7A and 8A are going to be THE ccw lights as they barely, if any, affect holster performance!

Re the OWB with snap on/off loops, still fiddling with it to try and find an easier way to make it work with the pull the dot loops, thanks for being patient with it.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

In for one of these for an M&P9 1.0 once they drop. There's no Perun for that and trying to make standard AIWB holsters play nicely with concealed soft armor, even just for my commute into work, has been less than satisfactory.

Guys, unfortunately this got put on the way back burner.... will hopefully get it on a front burner before too long. Sorry
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell View Post
    Related post:

To compliment the versatility of the Perun and Perun LC, they have also released the much-anticipated QMS adaptors, which allow shooters to have a quick on/off capability without sacrificing the security of the holster when worn, and without threading the holster on and off the belt every time. (MSRP $29.99) Available here.

http://soldiersystems.net/2018/11/22...-new-products/
    Raven changed the url: https://rcsgear.com/qms-adaptor-kit-for-perun-0-degree

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Guys, unfortunately this got put on the way back burner.... will hopefully get it on a front burner before too long. Sorry
    No worries, @Tony Mayer. Thanks for keeping this on your list. I think there is a good market for such a holster.

User Tag List