Thread: P2000 V3 Spring Questions

Hammertime

P2000 V3 Spring Questions

I am trying to match the triggers between the three pistols, all V3: a P30l, P30, and P2000.

The P2000 runs 1-2lbs heavier in DA and SA than the two P30s. I keep hammer springs stock for reliable ignition.

The P2000 is stock, the P30s both have light FPBS springs and light TRS installed.

On takedown and inspection the P2000 TRS looks identical to the P30s, but runs a pound heavier than the P30s which are identical. The P2000 also appears to have the “light” 209296 FPBS already installed, but the FPBS by feel, though, is notably heavier than the P30s which are identical.

I am looking to get the lightest trigger return and firing pin block springs for my HK P2000 V3 DA/SA pistol, but am unsure of the correct part numbers. It is my understanding that the P2000 and P30 series use the same FPBS, but the TRS is different.

I have examples of the light and heavy FPBS in the tool box. Is there a “lighter” FPBS?

In summary: it appears the P2000 already has both a light TRS and light FPBS installed, but it does not match the P30s. Are there extra light versions of these springs I can swap, or is the difference just the nature of the platforms? The P30s both have over a thousand rounds through then while the P2000 is relatively new, so perhaps I am seeing mileage differences as well?

Any advice appreciated.

I’d recommend the LazyWolf FP safety spring and a factory HK MATCH sear spring. This should bring your pull weight much closer to a P30. Both are available from www.HKParts.com, the part numbers are below.

SKU: HKP-18110
    Brand: Lazy Wolf Guns

SKU: HKP-01811
    Brand: Heckler & Koch

User Tag List