Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any updated Aimpoint Acro P-1 Release?

Dig the rear iron sight.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    I got to play with one today at a local Swat competition and vendor show. I like it, quite a bit. It's noticeably bigger than the RMR, but the window size increase is worth the overall size increase, IMO. Dot is 3moa, and it looks like every Aimpoint I've ever looked through. If it doesn't pose any concealment difficulties, I think they'll be a huge hit. They're bound to become the new standard for duty pistols. Now we just need them to start shipping. I did hit the Aimpoint guys up about pricing and ETA, but they were quick with the "we have no idea" response.

Sweet, looks like it should be a nice setup for duty and maybe competition. But I don't see how it'll work for CCW with all that added height on the back of the gun....

I got to play with one today at a local Swat competition and vendor show. I like it, quite a bit. It's noticeably bigger than the RMR, but the window size increase is worth the overall size increase, IMO. Dot is 3moa, and it looks like every Aimpoint I've ever looked through. If it doesn't pose any concealment difficulties, I think they'll be a huge hit. They're bound to become the new standard for duty pistols. Now we just need them to start shipping. I did hit the Aimpoint guys up about pricing and ETA, but they were quick with the "we have no idea" response.

According to Aimpoint and Trijicon literature, the window on the ACRO is 16mmX16mm. The RMR is 16mmX22mm. Are you sure the Aimpoint was bigger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m liking it. I’m also noticing how much lower this would likely mount if it were direct milled instead of MOS - I’m guessing at least half of the MOS plate thickness lower if not more.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Should be a SHOT release.

The optics kick everything else's ass and the closed emitter eliminates the issues of rain, snow and dust. I've run mine under a hose and the worst thing that happens is all the lube is washed out of the pistol. It's the next step up...
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Site Supporter

Will the G17 with ACCRO fit the holster in the background?

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Dig the rear iron sight.

Yeah the Bold Sights don't go well with the MOS models lol
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

Is Jagerwerks or any other machine shops doing optic cuts for these prior to release at Shot?

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Will the G17 with ACCRO fit the holster in the background?
    I’m also curios about fit with Safariland RDS/DO holsters.

Found this picture somewhere. Not mine.

Name:  46212225_10156032557498951_8442292638773673984_n.jpg
Views: 13568
Size:  30.7 KB

From another 'net source. Acro silhouette with a RMR and a DPP.
    Last edited by Erick Gelhaus; 11-14-2018 at 04:50 PM.

User Tag List