Thread: Henry Rifle Factory Tour Vid

Henry Rifle Factory Tour Vid

Don't know if this has been posted before. Pretty cool. I'm going to try and link to where the tour actually starts in the vid (about a minute in):

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

They like to spend money advertising at Road America so they're OK in my book. They're crazy expensive but I wouldn't say no to a free one, lever actions are pretty cool.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Needs moar loading gate.

Load on Sunday and shoot all week, but if you do run out of ammo, it'll take you until next Sunday to reload.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    They like to spend money advertising at Road America so they're OK in my book. They're crazy expensive but I wouldn't say no to a free one, lever actions are pretty cool.
    In my opinion, once you handle one you understand why they cost what they do, and they're worth every penny.
    They shoot great, they look great (all of mine have fantastic wood), and they feel great.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Has anyone shot one of the magazine fed models? There were a bunch of reviews when they came out, but I haven't heard much since then. The .308 looks interesting.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    Figure with them having the factory in Rice Lake and Anthony Imperato Jr. being into racing (Ferrari Challenge and IMSA Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge), that shouldn't surprise me too much but that's cool. Always glad when one of my passions helps fund the other at the corporate level.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    In my opinion, once you handle one you understand why they cost what they do, and they're worth every penny.
    They shoot great, they look great (all of mine have fantastic wood), and they feel great.
    Ditto. I've had one of the .22s in my hands on the range and apart and in pieces in my desk before. I'll say you're definitely getting what you pay for on those. Top notch guns and commendable that Mr. Imperato is big on "Made in America or not made at all."

Sent from my fruit based pocket computer using Tapatalk

Disclaimer: I work in the firearms industry as a designer and engineer. My posts do not represent the opinions or positions of my employers, past or present.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

User Tag List