Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruth bader Ginsburg Falls & Breaks Ribs

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukuforguns View Post
    Thank you PF members … you have reinforced my belief that this community is comprised of good people.
    Check back when Dianne Feinstein kicks the bucket, and we'll see how much praise is warranted then.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    A lot of folks were encouraging her to retire during Obama's presidency so that he could appoint her replacement and she declined to do so. I wonder how history is going to view that decision....
    Frankly I’m glad this is so. The point behind separation of government branches is to avoid political interference. What’s the point of a separate judicial branch if the members are making career decisions for the benefit of a particular ideaology or party? RBG should serve until she sees fit to retire, however and whenever that may be.

Check back when Dianne Feinstein kicks the bucket, and we'll see how much praise is warranted then.
    Not applicable, as Diane Feinsteins humanity is not proven. Credible allegations exist that she is in fact a mummy.
    Last edited by GardoneVT; 11-08-2018 at 07:11 PM.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

I'm an asshole often, so I hold my tongue when I can. I don't drink but when she kicks it I'll be buying someone a drink.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

She actually died a year ago. They're just breaking the news gradually to avoid riots.

we will celebrate when she leaves the Senate, upright or otherwise

As far as RBG. she is very frail and maybe a nice village in Florida will take her in. IE the Villages or another Retirement community. It is time

And the Joy we will all have when the Liberals all parade on DC again trying to prevent another Trump SCOTUS pick
    Last edited by Arbninftry; 11-08-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbninftry View Post
    we will celebrate when she leaves the Senate, upright or otherwise

As far as RBG. she is very frail and maybe a nice village in Florida will take her in. IE the Villages or another Retirement community. It is time

And the Joy we will all have when the Liberals all parade on DC again trying to prevent another Trump SCOTUS pick
    If the Liberal Parade (riots) occur in January or February, it will be hard to tell the snowflakes from the real (meteorological) ones..... or not really.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

What would happen if she doesn't retire but she is unable to attend any court business?
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    What would happen if she doesn't retire but she is unable to attend any court business?
    They'll get her an Acorn Stair Lift.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

As much as I disagree with many of her decisions, I hope she gets through this okay. I know that breaking bones is extra risky for someone at her age.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    As much as I disagree with many of her decisions, I hope she gets through this okay. I know that breaking bones is extra risky for someone at her age.
    I agree, 100%.

But she could go be a resident of the Sandals or some other retirement facility.

User Tag List