Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruth bader Ginsburg Falls & Breaks Ribs

She is definitely tough.

The next confirmation hearings will make the Kavanaugh circus look like a sober, thoughtful event.
    Don’t blame me. I didn’t vote for that dumb bastard.

My fear

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    She is definitely tough.

The next confirmation hearings will make the Kavanaugh circus look like a sober, thoughtful event.
    And what normal decent person in their right mind will consent to being the object of this? I cannot imagine what Kavanaugh and his family suffered, and I'm betting there was a lot that went straight to criminal investigations and the public didn't hear about. I hope Amy is out buying up all copies of her high school year book and elementary school report cards.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    RBG is like my paternal grandmother in terms of tough; she chain smoked 5+ packs a day her entire life, well into her 90s. even a stroke that left her bedridden didn't kill her.
    Was she short? Short women (not abnormally short) tend to be the toughest. My grandmother is 4’ 10”, gets around pretty good, thought she does use a walker, and is in pretty good health. I have no doubt we’ll be attending her 101st birthday this January.

RBG looks pretty short as well.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    RBG looks pretty short as well.
    5'1" according to the Google.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Reports are that she had radiation to a malignant lesion on her pancreas and required a biliary stent. That means 1 of three things:

1) She has a new primary malignancy of her pancreas.
    2) She has a recurrence of the pancreatic cancer that was diagnosed back in 2009 and treated with surgery.
    3) She has a cancer at another site that has metastasized to her pancreas.

None of these are good and biliary stents with radiation therapy are not curative treatments or what most of us would consider “definitive” which is how her doctors described the treatments. That tells me that her medical team is willing to put out information that is a best misleading and probably complete bullshit.

Keep in mind that she had a lobectomy to remove 2 “malignant growths” on her lung less than 9 months ago. We were told that this was a curative procedure for early primary lung cancer (odd to have 2, simultaneous primary lung cancers at the same time). Now, I’m starting to wonder if those lung masses were undiagnosed metastatic lesions from this pancreatic mass that was undetected, and her treatment team put out more bullshit regarding the pathology reports.
    Last edited by Sensei; 08-25-2019 at 10:03 AM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Reports are that she had radiation to a malignant lesion on her pancreas and required a biliary stent. That means 1 of three things:

1) She has a new primary malignancy of her pancreas.
    2) She has a recurrence of the pancreatic cancer that was diagnosed back in 2009 and treated with surgery.
    3) She has a cancer at another site that has metastasized to her pancreas.

None of these are good and biliary stents with radiation therapy are not curative treatments or what most of us would consider “definitive” which is how her doctors described the treatments. That tells me that her medical team is willing to put out information that is a best misleading and probably complete bullshit.

Keep in mind that she had a lobectomy to remove 2 “malignant growths” on her lung less than 9 months ago. We were told that this was a curative procedure for early primary lung cancer (odd to have 2, simultaneous primary lung cancers at the same time). Now, I’m starting to wonder if those lung masses were undiagnosed metastatic lesions from this pancreatic mass that was undetected, and her treatment team put out more bullshit regarding the pathology reports.
    Ugh. I respect the woman immensely and would never wish this on anyone.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I'm not her biggest fan but don't wish her any suffering. I wish we were in a place as a country that she weigh her step down/remain decisions solely based on her health and not the political ramifications. I would imagine she's under tremendous pressure from "her" side to hold out.

Nor am I ready for the suffering that her replacement's appointment hearings will wreak upon our country. Although at least it'll keep the Senate busy doing nothing for a while.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    This. I disagree with her politics but I respect her and I wish her the best.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    This. I disagree with her politics but I respect her and I wish her the best.

Okie John
    +1,000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I predict that soon RBG will make America great again...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sup...or-on-pancreas
    Pancreatic tumor plus bile duct stent? Completely concur with your assessment.

“Completely treated by radiation.” Horseshit. She’s trying to hold on, but I doubt she will see 11/2020.

User Tag List