Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: 10-Round 9mm Pistol

If the 43x mag didn't stick out so far and the corners were more rounded they would conceal mo Betta.

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    What is the difference in the opening width between a Glock 19 Holster vs a Glock 48? I am curious what the difference is between the two.
    I’d guess around 0.3”.

I have a RCS Perun for both the 19 and the 43X. I am not at home till Thu and can take a pic then unless someone beats me to it.

I've seen the 10 rd mag ban coming for awhile. One of the reasons I keep everything I buy to 10 rd limit and have for several years. I have a lot of 1911's but you didn't ask about those.

I'm not familiar with anything HK except the full size HK45. I haven't had any mag issues with it yet. They make a compact 45C that will probably run just fine. I think that HK has a pretty good reputation with mags functioning as they should. I have an older P-239 that works well also. That's an 8 rd mag. Not sure what the striker equivalent of that is.

Overall I've had good luck with Sigs and I've owned 4 or 5. I would look there.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    I take it all back. Here is the right hand set up.... excuse the gross man belly hair lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One thing I do with my Hitchhikers is mount one of the DCC clips directly over the wing, I find that the little bit of extra pressure over the wing helps hide the butt. Add a foam wedge and my 48 disappears.

Never thought of that! There’s a V Development wedge on the one pictured. Seems on my right handed Hitch Hiker I have zero issues. Comfortable and conceals excellent. Lefty not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    I want to try a Tenicor so bad
    This and a couple of other comments pushed me into ordering one last night just out of curiosity. If it doesn't work, their guarantee makes me confident that there's really nothing to lose.

Trying the G19 size of the Velo Gen 4.

(They have a 15% discount for L.E.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Anyone use the Tenicor OWB?

I'm liking my Perun and still have (and love) Phantoms but I'm always down to buy a holster.
    Last edited by M2CattleCo; 01-06-2020 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post

I'm liking my Perun and still have (and love) Phantoms but I'm always down to buy a holster.
    I've used the ARX and currently use the ARX LUX at work, one or the other, for the past six months with a 19/RMR. I've had no complaints. Subjectively, the Perun rides a bit lower than the ARX and so with some of my suits, one hides better than the other.

I ordered one for my 43X this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post

Never had a Perun but I’ve used an ARX (for a G17) since November. Rides nice and tight. Comfortable over a 12-hour day.

User Tag List