Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm No Fan of Tucker Carslon...but...

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Certainly an outlier event, but yet very real to the Carlson's. After LE has been called, what could the average citizen (legally) do in the meantime? As stated, the mob is literally at your door.

ETA: "legally"
    As long as they stay outside? You stay hunkered down inside, locked and loaded.

They breach the door and start coming inside? You open up on those mothers like you're in the 101st at Bastogne making a last stand. You see someone with a bomb or a Molotov? Burn that mother down. I don't give a shit if it's Washington D.C., Portland, Oregon, or Chicago, Illinois. A mob of people breaking down my door is going to be met head on in a hail of gunfire.

Someone should offer Mrs. Carlson a solid training course in a long-gun platform. A 1301T should be DC legal, a couple of those with red-dots will help secure the building. Can you even actually get a permit to carry in DC yet? If so, someone get her and her idiot husband a couple of Glocks and a bunch of training. I imagine Mr. Carlson is good enough to be allowed to carry his handgun right on set at Fox News.

The sad part is? Tucker Carlson is such a pansy, his wife had to hide in the pantry and call 911. My wife would've opened up with her shotgun and sent several of them to the morgue. She's not only a tough lady, but I made sure she's had all the necessary training to handle herself if I'm not around (and even if I am, then it's two of us against the horde).

Certainly an outlier event, but yet very real to the Carlson's. After LE has been called, what could the average citizen (legally) do in the meantime? As stated, the mob is literally at your door.

The article says they broke his door. If someone is breaking down my door here where I live, I can take measures to keep them out. (Don't have to wait until they get inside.)

I think you know what that includes.

Since I'm not conversant with D.C. rules and regs, I'll defer.

ETA:

From the NC statute:

The lawful occupant of a home, motor vehicle, or workplace is presumed to have
    held a reasonable fear of imminent death or serious bodily harm to himself or herself or another
    when using defensive force that is intended or likely to cause death or serious bodily harm to
    another if both of the following apply:
    (1) The person against whom the defensive force was used was in the process of
    unlawfully and forcefully entering, or had unlawfully and forcibly entered, a
    home, motor vehicle, or workplace
    , or if that person had removed or was
    attempting to remove another against that person's will from the home,
    motor vehicle, or workplace.
    (2) The person who uses defensive force knew or had reason to believe that an
    unlawful and forcible entry or unlawful and forcible act was occurring or
    had occurred
    Last edited by blues; 11-08-2018 at 12:51 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Was this in response to anything specific said by Carlson or was this just an episode of “spontaneous” domestic terrorism? Either way, I hope the Carlson family starts putting some planning in to effectively defending their home from any such future invasions.

Frankly I wish there had been a different outcome in which a few of those actual fascists had their birth certificates nullified.
    Last edited by HCountyGuy; 11-08-2018 at 12:49 PM.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Was this in response to anything specific said by Carlson or was this just an episode of “spontaneous” domestic terrorism? Either way, I hope the Carlson family starts putting some planning in to effectively defending their home from any such future invasions.

Frankly I wish there had been a different outcome in which a few of those actual fascists had their birth certificates nullified.
    On the bright side, they'd still be able to vote.

I don't mind Tucker. He seems pretty fearless in sharing opinions that are outside the current "politically correct" lines of thought.

I also don't assume his wife was unarmed in the pantry. He routinely says that he owns many guns. I don't know where he keeps them, obviously, but he is a gun owner, and proud of it. (And for all we know, "pantry" might be their safe room...he lives in a pretty nice neighborhood, I think.)

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post

Not sure I wish upon the Carlson’s the weight of having killed someone, but one of these instances is going to get out of hand and folks are going to get killed.

I’m sure the MSM story will be its was due to a YouTube video released by the NRA.

May be an outlier event for the 400000000 Americans, but it’s not an outlier for ANTIFA or other emboldened liberal radicals (see Berkley, McConnels home and dinner, Ted Cruz dinner, Sarah Sanders dinner,...)

Legally, it will vary by region, but until/unless they break into your home after making verbal threats you’re best bet is to stay put and wait for the cops to show. Unless some liberal dolt tells them not to respond like say Portland ICE. If they breach you best know the rules of the road in your area as to when you can legally perforate them in defense of your and your families lives.

If the cops get there, don’t expect any consequences for the mob. Maybe Trespass, Disordering Conduct, Making Terroristic threats... but nothing of real consequence that a DA will want to drag to court. Plea bargains to some less charge and put they go.

If you do end up shooting, you will be in jail though.

Site Supporter
    If I was in that situation I wouldn’t be worried about them breaking in. Mobs like that are more likely to firebomb the house. The ghetto loves to burn cars and garbage dumpsters for entertainment. Tucker should move.

If they FORCIBLY breach my door and cross my threshold, I'm ventilating them, local laws be damned. Whatever happens to me happens.

Found this document pertaining to D.C. use of force.

You may use reasonable non-deadly force to protect your home or business if you
    reasonably believe that your property is in imminent danger of an unlawful trespass and
    such force is necessary to avoid the danger. Similarly, if a person has unlawfully
    trespassed on your property, you may use reasonable non-deadly force to eject them.

Generally, you may not use deadly force to protect your property. However, if you
    reasonably believe that an intruder is entering your home or business with the intent to
    commit a felony (such as murder, rape, robbery or burglary) or seriously harm any of its
    occupants, you may use deadly force.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    ...this is beyond the pale.

This needs to be squashed and squashed hard.
    Agreed. Grapeshot; a whiff of
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List