Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ELECTION RESULTS

ELECTION RESULTS

Where are you watching the election results?

Here is an option with Steve Bannon and others on the same team available at the following locations

The official livestream website: http://www.COAR2018elections.com
    Citizens of the American Republic http://citizensoftheamericanrepublic.org
    Trump @WAR https://trumpatwar.com
    Gateway Pundit https://www.thegatewaypundit.com
    and many other conservatives, deplorables and activists’ blogs, websites and social media.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Tomorrow probably, when I hear about the end of the deluge of shit flinging on the radio.

3 text paragraphs and 3 voicemails deleted over the last couple days. Nothings makes me want to vote for someone like them spamming the shit out of me...
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

I'm relying on you guys for updates. TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    3 text paragraphs and 3 voicemails deleted over the last couple days. Nothings makes me want to vote for someone like them spamming the shit out of me...
    This x infinity squared.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Here from home.

Fox News most matches my confirmation bias, so I have them on even though the Cheerleading gets old. I’ll physically vomit if CNN is on, so it’s the least worst alternative.

Tight races here in FL. Hoping the Panhandle turns us Red. I am not sure we are ready for the D mayor of Tallahassee to be Governor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Watch” election results? I think not. I know the Texas Senate race is too close to call, thanks largely to the anti-Trump backlash. The same anti-Trump backlash will probably result in a D-rat winning the local seat in the US congressional race. I might as well go to bed, being at peace with the worst, and wait until morning, to look at a local ABC news affiliate website, where I have the Local Traffic page bookmarked.
    Last edited by Rex G; 11-06-2018 at 09:41 PM.

The Texas senator race is even closer than I thought it would be.

It’s both Anti-Trump and the fact that Republicans have been lacksadaisacal in campaigning there. Look at the amount if money O’rourke raised compared to Cruz. Ridiculous.

I'll be watching the county website, after 8pm today. I will say this for our side of the state: we are already reportedly at 52 percent turnout... and we have mail in ballots. Postmark deadline is today at 5, and drop box at 8pm PST, so it may be a while before I know results. But the turnout... this will be one for the record books.

We have a very hotly contested house contest in Brown v McMorris Rodgers, along with some onerous gun control and LE "training" nincompoopery, so tout le monde is getting their ballots in, on all sides.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Not following election...too busy buying ammo and reloading components before the eventual panic buying when the newly Democratic controlled House start bringing up gun ban bills. Still have plenty of other stuff like mags stemming from 2016 when I thought Hillary was gonna win.

User Tag List