Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: ELECTION RESULTS

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    It was your waxing lyrical that threw me off. I now have no idea why you chose to include that.
    Clearly to prompt your response.

(Thinking about Jesus, Meth, Methuselah led me to think about Mephistopheles and then the Stones who I've seen perform the song a couple times at concerts I attended, back when I did such things. Just stream of consciousness stuff. Not James Joyce, admittedly. But hey...)
    Last edited by blues; 11-15-2018 at 08:12 PM. Reason: typo
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Whelp the Governors Race is hopefully resolved here in Floriduh, looks like Desantis prevailed in the machine count:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...or/2006942002/

It looks like the Dems in GA are trying to have the courts declare the election void and require a mulligan. It will never happen. That will never happen for this race but it establishes a pattern that Dems will call into question the validity of any significant election they lose. Think very carefully about the implications of that strategy.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    It looks like the Dems in GA are trying to have the courts declare the election void and require a mulligan. It will never happen. That will never happen for this race but it establishes a pattern that Dems will call into question the validity of any significant election they lose. Think very carefully about the implications of that strategy.
    Wait, you mean if Trump wins in 2020 they'll be saying he stole the election?

Pretty sure the beta run was 2016 and the Dems shored up their strategy for 2018. 2020 could get nasty?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    I just hope like hell if there IS a re-vote people get off their asses and vote against Abrams.

The GA Governor’s race is downright embarrassing at this point. Abrams needs to suck it up and admit she lost instead of this child-like tantrum. I sincerely hope the GASC puts an end to this farce today.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    The GA Governor’s race is downright embarrassing at this point. Abrams needs to suck it up and admit she lost instead of this child-like tantrum. I sincerely hope the GASC puts an end to this farce today.
    Aaaaaaannndddd... Abrams has conceded.

Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Thank GOD!
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Student
    Not mine.

Name:  green_eggs_and_ham.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  73.4 KB

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    A non-conceding concession apparently. Plus a lawsuit.

http://www.newser.com/article/e72295...e-lawsuit.html

Didn't know Kemp was previously Secretary of State over there. The party needs to watch the seat he just vacated as well as the county recorders'. Adrian Fontes over here in Maricopa springs to mind.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opin...te/1961960002/

azcentral endorsed Sinema and the columnist name is one I recall only because of their pieces advocating Second Amendment restrictions, but his take on the elections was interesting to look at.

User Tag List