Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baby and Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Thank you, I appreciate the information.
    John and Jennifer are good people. They've recently relocated so I don't know what their current output is, but they do a lot of business on facebook. When I needed new shoes for the 29 I sent them a text message at around 9:00pm. Jennifer immediately answered me back, which was surprising. I told her what I was looking for, she went back in the shop and checked what was on hand, then rubbed a little oil on the wood to check the grain and sent me photos of the best choices. Two weeks later I had a new set of grips in hand. Contrast that with Kieth Brown, who's one of the best of the traditional grip makers currently working. He won't answer emails or pick up the phone and seems to care less if you buy his product. John Culina has become my go to source for revolver grips and at this point you couldn't give me a set of KBs.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Excellent, I will be sure to use their services as well. I always try to support a family business when possible, especially when they have such a focus on the customer.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    Taking some photos today and just thought I'd share some eye candy.

HOW did I miss seeing this before now? Trooper, those are simply great-looking firearms. Although I can only dream about getting one, at least at the present time, I can still enjoy these pictures.

Thanks for posting them.
    Last edited by 11B10; 11-09-2018 at 06:13 AM.

User Tag List