Thread: N-frame grips for 327 PC

N-frame grips for 327 PC

For this guy (S&W 327 PC N-frame).....

So, I am looking at VZ Grips N-Frame Tactical Diamond for a S&W 327 PC. Any feedback on those?

I want something more concealable and shorter than the stock grips but that still allow for a good purchase on the gun, whatever I am firing. Considered Nill combat grips but I am not sure what I gain other than good German quality and double the cost.

I really liked these grips on the left but I can't find them anywhere:

I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

I also had my doubt's about the Nill Combat's, until I bought them and put them on my 686 +. I usually abhor checkering and finger grooves, however, these Nill's have changed my mind.
    Absolutely the best grips I have ever put my hand's around.

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    I also had my doubt's about the Nill Combat's, until I bought them and put them on my 686 +. I usually abhor checkering and finger grooves, however, these Nill's have changed my mind.
    Absolutely the best grips I have ever put my hand's around.
    Thanks for the feedback. Which particular model did you get? I see both closed and open back, including various options on surface texture.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Found those Goodyear boots, $20.

http://www.calzaretta.com/mfs.html

Apparently, the manufacturer was Sile. Some of their stuff is on fleabay, so if that link doesn't work out, just set up a search and see what comes in every day.

Other pre-made stuff:

Ahrends boot grips:

Concealed Carry Boot Grip
    These grips go to the bottom of the frame. Their shape fills thehand well giving great control. Available in a round butt grip with and without finger grooves. A square butt model is only available with finger grooves. For K/L and N frame revolvers.
    Name:  newitems8.jpg
Views: 954
Size:  95.2 KB

Hogue "N Frame Round Butt Bantam":

Name:  store_1895276997.800x800.jpg
Views: 745
Size:  25.6 KB

I have a Pachmayr Compac I'd make you a deal on.

You could also just get some regular wood grips for cheap and start carving them up. Cut the bottoms off to make them boots, then recontour them and soften edges as desired. Could do the same with G10, but be hyper-careful with that dust.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Speederlander View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Which particular model did you get? I see both closed and open back, including various options on surface texture.
    https://www.mactecsales.com/SW03HO_p/sw03ho.htm

Follow the above link. For brevity, open bottom/back. The checkering feels more like a great stipple job.

Thanks for the feedback and info guys. Just got the Nill open-back combats.

User Tag List