Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pat's out of the box reviews

Very sorry to hear it. Thoughts and prayers from here.

Site Supporter
    Prayers for you both, Patrick.

Pat, you will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Support for Pat.

Pat,

I am so sorry to hear about this extremely difficult time.

Know this. You have many friends, even though many are folks you have not seen in years or are just folks you simply talk to via the net.

Also, something to consider.

Caregiver Fatigue is no doubt setting in hard about now. DO NOT feel guilty. There is no doubt that you are losing sleep every night, are exhausted, and it is taking both a physical and emotional toll that only you can know, though I am sure there are a good number here that have been down the same path.

From bathroom duties to meals, to end of life decisions, all of it wears a person down.

The emotional toll all of it takes is substantial, and just know this, you can come here and vent if needed, either on a side channel or in this thread. We are here.

This is a quite unique place and we will listen.

TM

@P.E. Kelley

I too support you in this time. Your reviews, wisdom, and experience are a welcome addition here (and to the rest of the shooting world).

I can only really speak for myself, but I suspect I probably speak for many here on PF in saying if you need something, please ask and we're happy to help.

Site Supporter
    Mr. Kelley I too extend my thoughts and prayers for you in this difficult time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    Pat,

I am so sorry to hear about this extremely difficult time.

Know this. You have many friends, even though many are folks you have not seen in years or are just folks you simply talk to via the net.

Also, something to consider.

Caregiver Fatigue is no doubt setting in hard about now. DO NOT feel guilty. There is no doubt that you are losing sleep every night, are exhausted, and it is taking both a physical and emotional toll that only you can know, though I am sure there are a good number here that have been down the same path.

From bathroom duties to meals, to end of life decisions, all of it wears a person down.

The emotional toll all of it takes is substantial, and just know this, you can come here and vent if needed, either on a side channel or in this thread. We are here.

This is a quite unique place and we will listen.

TM
    Spoken like a man who knows, and I am sorry for you having gained that knowledge.

I am worn thin and bending, but for her alone I will not break.
    Guns are just machines and without you they can do no harm, nor any good

Deepest condolences, Pat.

Pat,

You, your wife, and your family are in my prayers. May God grant you and yours healing and strength.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Indeed.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

User Tag List