Thread: HK45 AIWB holster

Site Supporter

HK45 AIWB holster

OK, I picked up a HK45 and I知 one of those people that like to have a holster for every pistol even if I知 not carrying it everyday. I could see carrying it around this time of year and later now that I知 wearing pullover hoodie sweatshirts most days. The real question is which holster will work best for my needs? I will be carrying it safety on so the holster needs to support that. Anyone have a AIWB for the HK45 that allows it to be carried safety on? I need to see if the Shaggy is still available, John with JM Custom said he can make it but doesn稚 have access to a real gun to test the final fitting and the only other option I知 aware of is J.R. Custom who I have already reached out to.

If anyone has a different option or knows if the JM Custom AIWB or George allows carry with the thumb safety on I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Here is my JRC CDAII. It is made for the P30, but works with P2000/sk, USP9c, and .45c. For reference I am 5-0 125lbs, and can conceal the .45c under a T-shirt. Shown is trimmed in shark, and was worth the wait.
    Name:  20181105_105745.jpg
Views: 567
Size:  45.6 KB
    Taking a break from social media.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Here is my JRC CDAII. It is made for the P30, but works with P2000/sk, USP9c, and .45c. For reference I am 5-0 125lbs, and can conceal the .45c under a T-shirt. Shown is trimmed in shark, and was worth the wait.
    Jim got back to me and recommended his Watson Special. Do you have any experience with that holster? I知 pretty sold on JRC the only question is which model.
    Last edited by sharps54; 11-05-2018 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Remove photo

I do not. I have found the offset loop, and being fully adjustable for depth and cant is key.
    Taking a break from social media.

I have a JM Custom for my 45c and I like it a lot. I had it built for an HK45 because I like the extra length. It's probably the most comfortable set up I have. I don't carry it cocked and locked so I can help you there.

You could always order it without the sweat shield.

I had a Watson Special for a 226 at one time and liked it a lot too. I think it would be a really nice set up for an HK45. As a bonus, you could pick up a 45c for a low pro carry option.
    Last edited by MGW; 11-05-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Site Supporter
    Thanks for the responses! I値l post some pics in a few months when my holster is here. Hopefully I値l have it in time for the Rangemaster Tac Con in March!

Quote Originally Posted by sharps54 View Post
    OK, I picked up a HK45 and I知 one of those people that like to have a holster for every pistol even if I知 not carrying it everyday. I could see carrying it around this time of year and later now that I知 wearing pullover hoodie sweatshirts most days. The real question is which holster will work best for my needs? I will be carrying it safety on so the holster needs to support that. Anyone have a AIWB for the HK45 that allows it to be carried safety on? I need to see if the Shaggy is still available, John with JM Custom said he can make it but doesn稚 have access to a real gun to test the final fitting and the only other option I知 aware of is J.R. Custom who I have already reached out to.

If anyone has a different option or knows if the JM Custom AIWB or George allows carry with the thumb safety on I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.
    sharps54, we can leave room for the safety, but don't trap it on. You will need to let me know that in the comments. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List