Thread: JMCK AIWB for P365 Length

JMCK AIWB for P365 Length

Hey all, I wanted some opinions on the JMCK AIWB/George for the P365 as it relates to Length. I have a George in LONG for the G43, and it's great. I wear my pants a bit lower, so find the higher ride height works best with that setup. Any lower may compromise comfort for me.

I want to get a JMCK for my P365, but wondered how the length compares, and if anyone has them to compare. The G43 long is supposed to be G19 length, and the P365 is a shorter gun, so wasn't sure how John does them.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CBX133 View Post
    Hey all, I wanted some opinions on the JMCK AIWB/George for the P365 as it relates to Length. I have a George in LONG for the G43, and it's great. I wear my pants a bit lower, so find the higher ride height works best with that setup. Any lower may compromise comfort for me.

I want to get a JMCK for my P365, but wondered how the length compares, and if anyone has them to compare. The G43 long is supposed to be G19 length, and the P365 is a shorter gun, so wasn't sure how John does them.

Thanks.
    CBX133, the P365 long mold is about an 1/8" longer (measured from the junction of the front strap and trigger guard) than the Glock 43 long mold.

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    CBX133, the P365 long mold is about an 1/8" longer (measured from the junction of the front strap and trigger guard) than the Glock 43 long mold.

Thanks
    Great info thanks.

Any idea on the non-Long 365 mold and how it compares?

Quote Originally Posted by CBX133 View Post
    Great info thanks.

Any idea on the non-Long 365 mold and how it compares?
    The long adds 3/4" of length to the holster. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List