Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Hockey 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    Sundqvist suspended for game 3 for a supposed dirty hit. Maybe it wasn’t a textbook clean hit, but Sundqvist isn’t out looking to KO guys, it was just bad timing (and admittedly possibly avoidable). But that’s the one you’re going to make an example of? What a joke.
    I forget who it was but what pissed me off during a scrum near the net last game was Chara hitting a guy in the kidneys from behind while he was otherwise engaged. I have no sympathy for anyone that chops that tall stack of crap down.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Oof.. Never thought Binnington would get chased.

Glad to see the Blues hold it together in the third. With some of the emotional breakdowns they have had in the playoffs this year, I expected them to get dirty. Only Perron stooped, but that is to be expected.

This might end up being quite an epic series.

Site Supporter
    As someone who is indifferent towards Boston but loathes St Louis, I found last night's game to be most enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by T Smith View Post
    As someone who is indifferent towards Boston but loathes St Louis, I found last night's game to be most enjoyable.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by T Smith View Post
    I had to take the next day off work. I wasn’t in the right emotional state to come in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't start watching until the 2nd Period and saw it was 4-0. It seemed like an even match in the 2nd and 3rd. I honestly thought there were going to be some brawls in the third.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Site Supporter
    [QUOTE=Darth_Uno;887054]I had to take the next day off work. I wasn’t in the right emotional state to come in.

I know just how you feel - I was that way for days back in '86 when Calgary knocked Edmonton out of the playoffs. As a Stars fan, I've adjusted my expectations...

Game Four was awesome! What a Hockey match. Blues won 4-2. The Blues scored in 43 seconds.

Chara took a puck to the face off his stick in the second and didn’t play again. He was sitting on the bench in the third with a big plastic face mask on. I guessing he was in considerable pain.

This is a great series. I love watching Stanley Cup Hockey.
    Last edited by Coyotesfan97; 06-04-2019 at 12:13 AM.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

What a game, just saw the highlights. Go blues!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    That’s how you come back from a 7-2 beating. Playing calm and smart.

User Tag List