Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hockey 2018

I’m still watching the Yotes get stomped by Calgary. They’ve had a really bad home stand but surprisingly aren’t that far out of the playoff picture.

They’ve really got to stop giving up short handed goals!!
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I’m still watching the Yotes get stomped by Calgary. They’ve had a really bad home stand but surprisingly aren’t that far out of the playoff picture.

They’ve really got to stop giving up short handed goals!!
    Rangers were on a nice run for a while but had bad back to back games against the Flyers and Caps.

I've got to try to keep in mind that they've got a lot of young unproven players in the lineup now...and forgive the growing pains.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Rangers were on a nice run for a while but had bad back to back games against the Flyers and Caps.

I've got to try to keep in mind that they've got a lot of young unproven players in the lineup now...and forgive the growing pains.

The Coyotes are in the same boat. They have a lot of young players and they don’t really have a star player. Everyone has to contribute. I’m hoping they get it back on the road.

The Coyotes will be moving to the Central Division in 2021 when the Seattle Skidrowers start playing. That’ll be interesting.

They are on a four game win streak after beating the Kings on Tuesday. That was a great game to watch with a big defensive stand in the last two minutes. They have a new Goalie Aiden Hill called up from the Roadrunners in net after their 1 and 2 were injured. He’s on a hot streak! Four wins in four games.

They play the Caps tonight. I’m not sure if Tom Wilson is playing as he’s day to day after Ryan Reaves hit the other night.

What goes around comes around

I was glad to see that MF get a taste. Fuck him.

Does anyone else prefer college hockey to the pros?

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I was glad to see that MF get a taste. Fuck him.
    I like a good hit as well as anybody, but Wilson just plays dirty. And Reaves is just the guy to give it to him. Loved him in STL.

Blues still suck if anyone is still paying attention. The fans aren’t. Our motto is “There’s Always Next Year”, but we’re not usually saying it before Christmas...

Quote Originally Posted by UnoZero View Post
    I like a good hit as well as anybody, but Wilson just plays dirty. And Reaves is just the guy to give it to him. Loved him in STL.

Blues still suck if anyone is still paying attention. The fans aren’t. Our motto is “There’s Always Next Year”, but we’re not usually saying it before Christmas...
    I cut my teeth on original six hockey so fighting is what I grew up with.

I have no issues with clean checks, nor a fair fight...(take off the helmets and visors for crying out loud).

I do have major issues with the intent to injure a player, especially one who is defenseless in the situation.

Tom Wilson is a talented player. Tom Wilson does not belong in the NHL.

Gudas, (on the Flyers), is another.
    Last edited by blues; 12-06-2018 at 08:47 PM.

I root for two teams. Starting watching hockey in the 90s when a friend introduced me to it. Rooted for the Flyers. When the Coyotes started, I managed to make it to their opening night against the St. Louis Blues. Those atre my teams.

Neither one are lighting it up this year, but the Coyotes seem to be on a roll. I love the fact they are the best power play killing team in the league as well as lead in short handed goals.....

Well even being down six starters and with their Captain Ekman-Larsen leaving the game tonight the Coyotes are two points from a playoff start. They’re on the Eastern Canada road trip. They beat Toronto and Ottawa so far. I’m getting my broom ready for the sweep against Montreal tomorrow.

Hopefully Ekman-Larsen returns soon. He’s listed with a lower body injury. I didn’t see the play so I don’t know what happened.

User Tag List