Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Hockey 2018

  1. #21
    Paws Before Boots Coyotesfan97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Phoenix Metro, AZ
    I’m still watching the Yotes get stomped by Calgary. They’ve had a really bad home stand but surprisingly aren’t that far out of the playoff picture.

    They’ve really got to stop giving up short handed goals!!
    The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.* Thucydides 471BC

    "Hey! Let's be careful out there." Sgt Phil Esterhaus played by Michael Conrad

  2. #22
    make america civil again blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    blue ridge mtns
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyotesfan97 View Post
    I’m still watching the Yotes get stomped by Calgary. They’ve had a really bad home stand but surprisingly aren’t that far out of the playoff picture.

    They’ve really got to stop giving up short handed goals!!
    Rangers were on a nice run for a while but had bad back to back games against the Flyers and Caps.

    I've got to try to keep in mind that they've got a lot of young unproven players in the lineup now...and forgive the growing pains.
    Defend the 2A: NRA SAF

  3. #23
    Paws Before Boots Coyotesfan97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Phoenix Metro, AZ
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Rangers were on a nice run for a while but had bad back to back games against the Flyers and Caps.

    I've got to try to keep in mind that they've got a lot of young unproven players in the lineup now...and forgive the growing pains.

    The Coyotes are in the same boat. They have a lot of young players and they don’t really have a star player. Everyone has to contribute. I’m hoping they get it back on the road.
    The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.* Thucydides 471BC

    "Hey! Let's be careful out there." Sgt Phil Esterhaus played by Michael Conrad

  4. #24
    Paws Before Boots Coyotesfan97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Phoenix Metro, AZ
    The Coyotes will be moving to the Central Division in 2021 when the Seattle Skidrowers start playing. That’ll be interesting.

    They are on a four game win streak after beating the Kings on Tuesday. That was a great game to watch with a big defensive stand in the last two minutes. They have a new Goalie Aiden Hill called up from the Roadrunners in net after their 1 and 2 were injured. He’s on a hot streak! Four wins in four games.

    They play the Caps tonight. I’m not sure if Tom Wilson is playing as he’s day to day after Ryan Reaves hit the other night.



    What goes around comes around
    The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.* Thucydides 471BC

    "Hey! Let's be careful out there." Sgt Phil Esterhaus played by Michael Conrad

  5. #25
    make america civil again blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    blue ridge mtns
    I was glad to see that MF get a taste. Fuck him.
    Defend the 2A: NRA SAF

  6. #26
    Novice Shotgun Cultist Guerrero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Does anyone else prefer college hockey to the pros?

  7. #27
    Foppish Dandy UnoZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    STL
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I was glad to see that MF get a taste. Fuck him.
    I like a good hit as well as anybody, but Wilson just plays dirty. And Reaves is just the guy to give it to him. Loved him in STL.

    Blues still suck if anyone is still paying attention. The fans aren’t. Our motto is “There’s Always Next Year”, but we’re not usually saying it before Christmas...

  8. #28
    make america civil again blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    blue ridge mtns
    Quote Originally Posted by UnoZero View Post
    I like a good hit as well as anybody, but Wilson just plays dirty. And Reaves is just the guy to give it to him. Loved him in STL.

    Blues still suck if anyone is still paying attention. The fans aren’t. Our motto is “There’s Always Next Year”, but we’re not usually saying it before Christmas...
    I cut my teeth on original six hockey so fighting is what I grew up with.

    I have no issues with clean checks, nor a fair fight...(take off the helmets and visors for crying out loud).

    I do have major issues with the intent to injure a player, especially one who is defenseless in the situation.

    Tom Wilson is a talented player. Tom Wilson does not belong in the NHL.

    Gudas, (on the Flyers), is another.
    Last edited by blues; 12-06-2018 at 08:47 PM.
    Defend the 2A: NRA SAF

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Show Low, AZ
    I root for two teams. Starting watching hockey in the 90s when a friend introduced me to it. Rooted for the Flyers. When the Coyotes started, I managed to make it to their opening night against the St. Louis Blues. Those atre my teams.

    Neither one are lighting it up this year, but the Coyotes seem to be on a roll. I love the fact they are the best power play killing team in the league as well as lead in short handed goals.....

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TLG 1970–2016 RIPRampageForTheCure.org