Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Agency Optic System (AOS) for Glock pistols

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    My two dual illuminated RMRs (one Jagerwerks direct mill on a 19X and a Walther Q5 multi mount) just keep chugging along with zero issues and high round counts.
    I just had a type direct milled on a VP9, and look forward to great reliability.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I just had a type direct milled on a VP9, and look forward to great reliability.
    Dot washout sucks when used with a white light, but great middle of the day CO gaming optics.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    Still waiting for mine. They said my slide was ready but they had a coating issue with the plates so I guess I'm waiting for the plate to be recoated. That was a month ago.
    Thanks for the feedback sucks to be waiting that long for coating.

Makes me think I'm a beta tester.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    Thanks for the feedback sucks to be waiting that long for coating.

Dot washout sucks when used with a white light, but great middle of the day CO gaming optics.
    I'm guessing those work pretty well for you out in the wide open, yeah?

Seems like a strong choice for someone in the desert climes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just back from zeroing my VP9 with the new RMR. Seems fine for carry, but for a gaming gun everything shooting wise is harder with a RMR than a DP Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by OnionsAndDragons View Post
    I'm guessing those work pretty well for you out in the wide open, yeah?

Seems like a strong choice for someone in the desert climes.
    Yea, plenty of searing white hot sunlight makes for an insanely bright green dot that stands out against the 1000 shades of dull khaki terrain.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Just back from zeroing my VP9 with the new RMR. Seems fine for carry, but for a gaming gun everything shooting wise is harder with a RMR than a DP Pro.
    I don't know about that, broken sights seem like a pretty big disadvantage to me.

Ive dealt with two broken dual illumination RMR's recently. One was slide mounted and broke in a couple of months and a lot less rounds than either of my DPP's the other was mounted on a bolt action rifle and was an older one.

Small sample size and all but i would still take the chance with a DPP considering what it brings to the table

Until the Acro gets here of course. Mines only 5 months late today
    Last edited by BigT; 01-01-2019 at 01:01 AM.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

I don't know about that, broken sights seem like a pretty big disadvantage to me.
    I hear you, but from a gaming perspective the DP Pro breaks intermittently, while the RMR seems broken 100 percent of the time.

Name:  83E19918-9805-48E5-88DD-B31695B21995.jpg
Views: 827
Size:  28.2 KB

Name:  2713411D-4035-478E-9997-7D0557A8CA96.jpg
Views: 849
Size:  25.0 KB

User Tag List