Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Agency Optic System (AOS) for Glock pistols

That appears to be the normal situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Maca View Post
    Waiting to receive my slide back from agency. Definitely taking longer than anticipated - they are blaming the DLC refinisher...

The slide has been with agency since early September.

15 weeks later and I received my slide back from Agency Arms today after sending it in for:
    1. AOS
    2. RMR plate
    3. DLC finish

First impression - AOS is a very well thought out. The locking lug and mounting screws are very solid. The machining is precise and the DLC finish is flawless. I was sent the newly released RMR plate that is as wide as the optic so it does not require the use of a sealing plate. The optic appears to sit as low or lower than my ATEi-cut slide.

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 6.01.38 PM.jpg
Views: 1652
Size:  49.2 KBName:  Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 6.01.56 PM.jpg
Views: 1159
Size:  29.0 KBName:  Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 6.02.12 PM.jpg
Views: 1287
Size:  43.2 KB
    Last edited by Maca; 12-13-2019 at 06:05 PM.

I like the look of the new RMR plate. I wonder if they shortened the screw posts so it can be used unmodified with the Holosun 508T.

15 weeks later and I received my slide back from Agency Arms today after sending it in for:
    1. AOS
    2. RMR plate
    3. DLC finish

First impression - AOS is a very well thought out. The locking lug and mounting screws are very solid. The machining is precise and the DLC finish is flawless. I was sent the newly released RMR plate that is as wide as the optic so it does not require the use of a sealing plate. The optic appears to sit as low or lower than my ATEi-cut slide.

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 6.01.38 PM.jpg
Views: 1652
Size:  49.2 KBName:  Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 6.01.56 PM.jpg
Views: 1159
Size:  29.0 KBName:  Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 6.02.12 PM.jpg
Views: 1287
Size:  43.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by vandal View Post
    I like the look of the new RMR plate. I wonder if they shortened the screw posts so it can be used unmodified with the Holosun 508T.
    I have the same plate sitting here without the RMR on it.

I just measure the post height using a digital caliper @ .136".

Thank you! Will compare to my Gen 1

500 rounds later, the system is holding tight.

If it continues like this, I can’t think of a reason not to use AOS versus direct milling the optic to the slide.

500 rounds later, the system is holding tight.

If it continues like this, I can’t think of a reason not to use AOS versus direct milling the optic to the slide.
    Is there a plate for the SRO and RTS2 footprint?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    The last time I checked you just use the RMR plate and have to put the irons on the rear. No specific SRO plate.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    SRO is the same plate, which is why I selected the sights to the rear of the optic.

I read that the AOS plate you choose for your optic is machined to your exact optic, is that correct?

If it is, then it seems like the best solution for a multi optic plate setup. Except the time frame is kinda ridiculous.

User Tag List