Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Agency Optic System (AOS) for Glock pistols

Agency Optic System (AOS) for Glock pistols

Who has experience with this and what is your assessment?

http://www.agencyarms.com/agency-optic-system-aos-cut
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Who has experience with this and what is your assessment?
    Looking forward to responses. I’ve been thinking about sending in a G5 19 slide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No experience but that is awesome being able to choose iron sight location. I was going to grab up some 19.5 MOS guns but this looks like a great alternative. This would be sweet on a 19X or G45.

Tagged for interest. Still waiting for the ACRO before I jump back in to optics.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Well, I may have to be the guinea pig it looks like. Everything I would like in a multi-optic platform seems to be present. I think incorporating the sites was a genius move. Still holding out someone here has had it done already. Would have thought there would be more chatter about it.

Site Supporter
    I'll probably go this route if they offer it for the M&P.

No experience with it yet, hoping to see it at a class in early December. Looks to be a copyright/ patent surviving modification of Unity Tactical's Atom Mount. Since Agency has shown photos of a M&P version while Unity never took their M&P version commercial, I have high hopes they will release M&P version. One of their high profile customers is a full time SWAT team using M&Ps thy have worked up.

Time will tell but milling slides for specific optic footprints is a lousy idea - in my limited experience.

Just waiting for my AOS optic cut slide to be refinished and sent back.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus McFee View Post
    Time will tell but milling slides for specific optic footprints is a lousy idea - in my limited experience.
    Depends upon how much you shoot them. My experience with direct milled installations is that the optics last much, much longer than on MOS type installations.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I think Angus is referring to the rapidly evolving RDS market, not the system reliability.
    Last edited by David S.; 11-06-2018 at 10:34 PM.
    David S.

User Tag List