Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Agency Optic System (AOS) for Glock pistols

Thanks for the input, everyone. I ordered .300 front/.360 rear for the initial testing.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt O View Post
    I concur with the above. I have an AOS cut slide with GL-429's which shoot low at 25 yards.

How high/low of a sight you get will also depend on what barrel you're using. For example, at least with gen 3's, stock glock barrels seem to unlock earlier than most after-market barrels and therefore impact higher.
    My pistol is a Gen3 G19 with the original Glock barrel.

I read something the other day either on here or AR15.com where someone said they found the POI for 147g HST ammo to be higher than when they shoot practice ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by EzGoingKev View Post
    My pistol is a Gen3 G19 with the original Glock barrel.

I read something the other day either on here or AR15.com where someone said they found the POI for 147g HST ammo to be higher than when they shoot practice ammo.
    This is true for most 147 loads. In my 19.3 I see more variation in POI height between 115/124/147 than I do in my 19.4.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Thanks for the input, everyone. I ordered .300 front/.360 rear for the initial testing.
    YVK how long did it take for the AOS cut?

Also did you go with their provided coatings?

Thanks

Also kinda lame that Agency does not have at least a few different heights and makers that they recommend for suppressor sights for their proprietary AOS cut.
    Last edited by EVP; 03-26-2020 at 05:06 PM.

I waited about 12 weeks for mine, and agency supplied the correct height ameriglo sights. Their DLC coating is excellent, and closely matches Glock’s Gen5 original finish.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    YVK how long did it take for the AOS cut?

Also did you go with their provided coatings?

I placed the order on Christmas day and shipped them a slide shortly after, so we could say 2 months. The slide was already cerakoted in a poop color so I asked them to do the same.

How are you guys installing BUIS on your AOS plate? I've always used a hammer & punch but wonder if a sight tool is the way to go for this application.

I have always used a sight tool.

I did the same ^^^.

Hello fellers,

In my continuing data gathering regarding my first MRDS set up, I've come across the AOS system.

Any new updates from anyone regarding this system? Still solid, any issues? Thanks!

User Tag List